35, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineSmart, sassy, single and looking for something extraordinary!
Having grown decidedly weary of waiting for Mr Right to rescue me from my ivory tower and sweep me off my Christian Louboutin heels, I have decided to take a more proactive approach to the world of dating. I am issuing a challenge; throwing down the gauntlet. After all, what man does not enjoy the challenge of proving himself right or even Mr Right?
A glance at my profile will tell you my basic physical traits. Age, height, physique, hair and eye colour. What it will not do is tell you whom I am as a person, a friend, a lover or a confidant. That, you will have to find out for yourself. However, as a sampler I can impart the following. I prefer white wine to red (as with roses) and I love to laugh. I spend much of the working week doing serious things with serious people, dressed in a serious suit and feeling like an imposter to seriousness. I like to keep fit and am a regular gym bunny. I love to run. I can cook a few things well and a lot of things not so well. I can do great things with chocolate, but fall into the "hopeless" category when it comes to navigation. I have a small group of close friends who I would do almost anything for and who, hopefully, feel the same about me. I like to dress up when I go out and almost always in heels. I don't "do" flats; I just don't see the point. Fidelity is vital.
My Mr Right will have a great smile and a wicked sense of humour. He will be intelligent, but not pompous, and be able to hold his own in a conversation. He will know how to use a telephone, not just messages but also calls. Mr Right will be confident and charismatic in a social setting, but also happy to just curl up with me on the couch and watch a movie. The ability to lie convincingly if I ask "does my bum look big in this?" is a must!
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'3/160 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 33 - 37 years old
- Within 100km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Hair colour - Black, Blonde, Grey, Red, Dark Brown, Auburn, Bald, Other, Light Brown, White
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Other job role
- Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Ideally, Mr Right will be tall, dark and handsome with a nice bum. He would not just be my lover but my best friend, the one thing I couldn't do without if I got stranded on a desert island. He is romantic, intensely masculine, knows how to cherish a woman and doesn't take himself too seriously.
- An eclectic mix. Florence + The Machine, Foo Fighters, Nickelback, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The All-American Rejects, Adele, Aloe Blacc, Coldplay, Gotye, Hozier, Lorde, The Script and Biffy Clyro all feature on my iPod. I also listen to classical music when I need to relax or while soaking in the tub
- Tick! My favourite authors include Michael Robotham, Sophie Kinsella, and Jojo Moyes. I am also a fan of Harry Potter (another guilty pleasure) and have read the Stieg Larsson trilogy.
- Movies & TV
- I am a complete movie buff. With movies my tastes tend to run towards british comedies and action / adventure; however a well made chick flick is also welcome. With TV, I like The Closer, Major Crimes, Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Grimm and pretty much anything made by the BBC.
- I am more a do-er than a watcher. I run at least two half-marathons a year and the City2Surf is an absolute must. I was recently certified to SCUBA dive and would like to learn to ski; however I would need a very patient instructor as balance is not an attribute that I am blessed with.
- Other Interests
- I like going to the ballet, cinema and lazy brunches with good company. I would like to travel around country France and Italy and hike through Scotland at some point. Hawaii and New York were on my list for 2016. For 2017, you'll just have to wait and see...