50, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineOld fashioned values and chivalry please !
Likes, and in no particular order: conversation, laughter, humour, positive people, an open mind, individuality, strong character, good food, walking, sleep, my kids, family, friends, champagne, movies, theatre, concerts, countryside, beach in winter, all seasons, AFL, Western Bulldogs, markets, Christmas and oh the list goes on..
Dislikes, and in no particular order : people who send kisses and don't back it up with a message - Rude, bullies, arrogance, laziness, Christmas Hampers (just dislike them lol), poor spelling, call centre callers, rudeness, judgemental people
I'm easy going, independent, honest and I generally "say it how it is", and, yes, that gets me into trouble sometimes LOL
I enjoy the simple things in life - the occassional dinner or movie, live show and theatre, walking, sitting and talking, getting away, just relaxing. I enjoy some conversation on current affairs or the issues of the day.
A little footy talk too. AFL of course. AND.... I like going to matches and watching it on tv.
I too can be impressed with fine dining and five star, its all very nice but its nothing if there's no conversation, laughter, spark.
I'm looking for a friend, a companion.
I seek someone looking for the same.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 16 to 20 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 54 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'11/180 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
Someone who is mature, caring and considerate. Comfortable with who he is. Not judgemental. He would have good old fashioned values and manners. He would be of no particular physical appearance. Conversation is very important. I don't seek perfection. It doesn't exist.
- I enjoy most music, quite varied really and whatever takes my mood. Fav's - Kings of Leon, Kasey Chambers, Missy Higgins, Elton John and many many more.........
- I certainly can.
- Movies & TV
- I do love going to the movies. Enjoy Gold Class &'Sun Theatre YarravilleGood old Black and Whites Yes, tv Drama, News and current affairs,
- I love going to an AFL match (Western Bulldogs) when I can. I love the footy season in Melbourne.
- Other Interests
- Walking. Just joined a ParkRun group (walking), Live Theatre & Musicals. AFL. Supporting my kids in their activities, interests and pursuits. Markets, drives, shopping, getting away from it all, doing it all at my own leisure....... Health, nutrition, the environment. Current affairs. Champagne