57, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineWarm, vibrant, passionate, intelligent, articulate ... even without chocolate!
Have worked hard and been successful in my field, but in it for the people, not the money. Renovating my house in the mid north, in Adelaide 1/2 the week for Uni, love the kookaburras and fresh air, but want to move closer to the sea and the city. Like many people, have seen my share of tough times, and I'd like to think that has taught me compassion and what's important in life. It's the simple things in life that give me the most pleasure - a sunset, roses, blue skies, fresh air, the beach, laughter ...
What do I want? A man with a big heart above all else: kindness, determination, and a sense of humour are the sexiest qualities in the universe to me! Some similar interests are good, but it's the core values that make or break a relationship in the long run ...
Have done everything from abseiling to skiing to kayaking (was a qualified instructor, once upon a time!) ... Back at Uni part-time - love to learn new things. Worked for a long time with young people, including a stint lecturing and tutoring at uni - that was a blast! And love the quiet and stillness of the sea, a garden at dusk, and the feel of early morning dew on my bare feet - need the quite times to balance the energised ones!
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Other Christian
- Left wing
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- 5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Private, Private
- Body Type - Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Want children, Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Other religion, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Agnostic
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
A sense of fun and adventure, and the ability to laugh at yourself! Kindness and honesty, strength of character, affectionate, a good listener ... hmm, don't want much, do I ;-)!! If you're a bit of a handyman and good at reno's that is a bonus, lol!!! ....
- Lots! Classical to contemporary ... . Still love a good old-fashioned rock ballad, though! Play guitar (badly!) and sing a bit ...
- Favourite genres are thrillers, sci fi and fantasy; psychology text books, journal articles, research reports ... argh, I need a break!
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies and getting caught up in another world ... truly escapist Hollywood thrillers, dramas, out-there sci fi ...don't really watch a lot of TV - occasionally watch Criminal Minds type shows, Big Bang Theory, kids movies, the news, doco's of interest ...
- Love to walk: damaged achilles means have had to dig my bike out of the garage again! Have done all sorts of things over the years thru work with kids: canoe/kayak instructor, abseiling, X country skiing, , ww rafting as a tourist ... currently recovering from surgery, so a bit slow at the moment!
- Other Interests
- Love being outside; some of spare time now spent in renovating house and weedy wilderness, sigh! Have led a pretty full and out-of-the-ordinary life - but these days more into spending quality time with f & f. Love being cosy and indoors in winter as well!