54, Female, Single, Woden Valley, ACT
- Last online:
About me - headline
Friendly, Fun, Active
About me - description
Want to meet for a coffee & a chat?
I'd live to hear about your adventures.
I'm a keen bushwalker and skier, whose also into hi & low arts.
Having lived abroad in Europe & Asia for a decade, I'm happy to be in Oz near family, the bush and with a great job.
I find once you've bonded with places and faces, with belongings scattered all over the world, there's a desire to return & reconnect.
i'm always happy to travel with friends revisiting favourite places snd exploring new.
'He was constantly reminded of how startilingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.'
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Woden Valley, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Other
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- Left wing
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 52 - 65 years old
- Within 75km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Star sign - Aries, Pisces, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus, Leo
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- World, folk, jazz contemporary Classical, classical, R&B & pop
- From thrillers to clasics so mostly fiction. i'm partial to a bit of pilosophical thought
- Movies & TV
- Interesting docos, any movie from Hollywood to art house and guilty pleasures like binge watching Weeds etc.
- Is gallery hoping an endurance spirt? otherwise: bushwalking, skiing, swimming.
- Other Interests
- Art gallery & museum crawls with lots of pit stops for coffee