Velouria (was Bronnie19)
46, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Oct '18
About me - headline
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"
About me - description
I'm energetic, passionate, young at heart and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I love good conversation and quality time and cuddles with my partner. I enjoy starting my day with a swim or a walk and ending it with my feet up, a glass of wine and some relaxing music. I like to eat healthy and try to stay reasonably active.
I have an active mind, I'm a great communicator and I love good conversation...especially on the topic of holidays and travel. I enjoy exploring new bars and restaurants and seeing live bands. I very much embrace the city lifestyle, but equally love hitting the highway on weekends.
I am free spirited, strong willed, yet open minded. I'm fun and cheeky in the company of those I'm comfortable with. I'm a modern girl with modern values but definitely not opposed to chivalry. I believe that a successful relationship allows both partners to spend quality time together, without losing their own identities.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- HR/Employment / Training
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 40 - 52 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- Black / African, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI, Other Islander, Indian, Maori, White / Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Other background
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries, Libra, Leo, Sagittarius
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Eye colour - Green, Brown, Hazel, Grey, Other, Blue, Black
- Education - Diploma, Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Degree
- Student, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other industry, Accounting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Defence / Emergency Services, HR/Employment / Training, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Agricultural, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Customer Service / Call Centres, Legal, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Financial Services, Property / Real Estate, Sales / Marketing, Construction, Unemployed, Retired, Trades / Services, Mining, Government employee, Administration, IT / Telecoms, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media, Healthcare / Medical
- Tradesperson, Student, Executive, Business Owner, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Other job role, Professional, Technical
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet
- Other religion, Buddhist, Sikh, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Other Christian, Anglican, Atheist, Agnostic, Islamic, Jewish, New Age
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is kind, fun and respectfully cheeky. Loves an adventure, whether exploring lands afar or even just getting lost in the backstreets of home. Enjoys tender moments and intimacy with their special lady.
- I love music, especially live music. I listen to Triple J and recently played on iTunes include Temper Trap, Presets, Blur, Hole and The Pixies. Favourite genres are indie rock, techno and lounge/chill.
- Currently reading The Subtle Art of not Giving a F***....a great guide to managing your own standards and expectations.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to confess i'm a Hawaii Five-O junkie, and I struggle to peel my eyes away from CSI, NCIS and Criminal Minds.
- I start most days swimming and also enjoy the occasional yoga class.
- Other Interests
- People watching, plotting my next adventure, cooking, live music, Googling weird and randum stuff.