46, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Aug '18
HeadlineWhere the bloody hell are you?
My Elevator Pitch:
I'm energetic, passionate, young at heart and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I love good conversation and quality time and cuddles with my partner.
I enjoy starting my day with a swim or a walk and ending it with feet up, a glass of wine in hand and some background music. I like to eat healthy and try to stay reasonably active. I'm happy to leave the car at home on weekends and venture out on public transport or by foot and see where I end up, and I'm equally happy to hit the road for a country or coastal drive.
I'm a bit of a homebody during the week, but I make up for it on weekends by living a fairly active social life, usually catching up with friends for dinners, long lunches, drinks, walks, etc.
I have an active mind, I'm a great communicator and I love good conversation...especially if it involves holidays and travel. I enjoy exploring new bars and restaurants and seeing live bands. I very much embrace the city lifestyle.
I am free spirited, strong willed, yet open minded. I'm fun and cheaky in the company of those I'm comfortable with. I have a lot of love to give and am capable of receiving a lot of love in return. There is definitely a place in my life for someone special.
I'm a modern girl with modern values but I'm not opposed to chivalry. I believe that a successful relationship allows both partners to spend quality time together, without losing their own identities.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- HR/Employment / Training
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 52 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Other background, Aboriginal / TSI, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, Maori, Black / African, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other Islander
- Star sign - Scorpio, Sagittarius, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Leo, Gemini, Taurus
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown, Green, Grey, Blue, Other, Hazel, Black
- Body Type - Average, Large-ish, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Financial Services, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Mining, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate, Other industry, Defence / Emergency Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Agricultural, Government employee, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Legal, Student, Administration, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Consulting, Education / Science, Customer Service / Call Centres, Unemployed, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Sales / Marketing, Accounting
- Student, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Tradesperson, Other job role, Senior Management, Technical, Customer Service Role, Professional, Executive, Business Owner
- Islamic, Anglican, Other Christian, Agnostic, Sikh, Other religion, Atheist, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Buddhist, New Age, Jewish, Hindu
- Right wing, No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is kind, fun and respectfully cheeky. Loves an adventure, whether exploring lands afar or even just getting lost in the backstreets of home. Enjoys tender moments and intimacy with their special lady.
- I love music, especially live music. I listen to Triple J and recently played on iTunes include Temper Trap, Presets, Blur, Nick Cave and Foo Fighters. Favourite genres are indie rock, techno and lounge/chill.
- Currently reading The Subtle Art of not Giving a F***....a great guide to managing your own standards and expectations.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to confess i'm a Hawaii Five-O junkie, and I struggle to peel my eyes away from CSI, NCIS and Criminal Minds.
- I start most days swimming and also enjoy the occasional yoga class.
- Other Interests
- People watching, plotting my next adventure, cooking, live music, Googling weird and randum stuff.