52, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineOnwards and upwards
So how to begin? Im here because I'm ready to share my life & have fun with someone special.
I'm an enthusiastic person, who likes to keep things pretty simple. Im relaxed, outgoing, capable & independent & have lots of tools to prove it. (Not always sure what to do with them however!) I'm a loyal, passionate, feminine woman who enjoys a challenge. I love to laugh, enjoy concerts, Bbq's, restaurants, boat trips, travel & roads to nowhere. Comfortable in a cocktail dress or tracksuit. Family & friends are very important. I'm a bit of a softy and known for my red lipstick & love of my dog. He's a black fluffy, who is part Maltese, part little bugger. (I mean that in the nicest possible way of course). I spend a lot of time down south & love the beaches & discovering new places. I'm currently learning Italian & am particularly bad at it. It's harder than you think! Im active & like my sport, but mostly a spectator of any serious pursuits these days.
Now to you.
I'm hoping you are kind, funny, compassionate, manly & proud to hold my hand in public. I like affection & a snuggle is good. You would enjoy a chat & can have intelligent conversations. Being optimistic is always a bonus & comfortable in social settings works for me. A cheeky smile & a wink is fab, but being reliable & an open and honest communicator is really important. If you can show me how to use the 4wd on my car, that would be excellent! Maybe we can caravan/camper this great state one day, or just for the weekend??
Ok this was a little trickier than I expected but I'm glad I've done it. So to wrap it all up......I'd like to think I'm a blend of "Ginger" & "Maryanne" from Gilligans island. Sophisticated on one hand, cute & practical on the other. (I can mow a lawn!)
Ok that's me, love to chat!
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Other job role
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 57 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- White / Caucasian, Other background
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A gentleman, who likes to get out and about, but equally happly to stay in. Preferably you will have strong family values, present well and enjoy sharing the ups and downs of life. Travel, sport, humour and being handy would also be a big tick. Cute, Manly and independent also welcome. Affectionate.
- Alicia Keys,The Killers, Adele etc...but I love a good singalong track from the tragic 80s, but mostly I listen to whatever is on the radio.
- Hmm most of its done on the internet these days. However I don't mind the odd criminal adventure. " How to " books also cross my side table.
- Movies & TV
- "Feel good " would best describe my taste. I'm a fan of English dramas, crime and comedy. Current affairs and news, and can't go past a bit of Antiques Roadshow! Is that bad? Also have a laugh at Googlebox....I know right!!
- Mostly I am an observer these days, however I love pulling the kayak out in summer, going for bike rides in Busselton (cos it's flat) tennis, swimming and beach strolling/combing. Walking the hound..does that count as sport? Like watching or going to sporting events, it's always been part of my life
- Other Interests
- Retro things, I like their stories. Eating out & dinner for 2 is lovely & don't mind a good picnic.Being by the water always feels good. I like to turn down country roads I've never been down to see what adventures they can lead to.Travel, concerts, races, outdoor events. Chocolate & wine to relax.