34, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineDoes anyone even read these?
I don't need a guy to complete me, but someone to share the journey of life with would be good. Make me laugh and you are off to a good start!!
I'm not phased by much and generally go with the flow. I enjoy exploring the outdoors and I'm not opposed to camping. I'm far from a princess and have no issues with getting my hands dirty.
I'm a real family girl. We are all really close and I'd consider my siblings to be amongst my best friends. We have a family dinner/get together every month.
My ideal first date would be something different to the usual coffee or drinks to try and eliminate the awkward silences. Maybe something fun or even something adrenalin-fuelled (although nothing dangerous like skydiving or rock climbing).
I'm looking for a guy who is decisive and self-assured, who has their own opinions and doesn't just agree with everything I say. Happy for you to have your own opinion to keep things interesting, but just remember I'm always right! Because I am an active person, and enjoy sports, you'll need to have a bit of get up and go. I'm not looking for someone who wants to spend all weekend on the couch watching sport on TV, I'd rather be out there playing it or watching live.
I'm looking to meet people and see what happens. If you're on the same path it would be great to hear from you.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 43 years old
- Within 50km
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
As I said above, someone with their own opinions and who doesn't think a good weekend is one spent in front of the TV. Sense of humour and ability to laugh at yourself a must.
- Don't have any particular favourites. Lately have been rewinding to 80's and 90's. Does that mean I'm getting old, or just prefer music where you can understand the lyrics?
- Usually find myself ready biographies/autobiographies. I guess that comes back to wanting to know what makes people tick.
- Movies & TV
- Ok, so I have confess I have my trashy girly reality rubbish moments like Bachelor/Bachelorette (have to be able to join in the conversation...thats my excuse). Other favs include Big Bang, crime shows that make me thing and work out who the bad guy is and others that I don't have room to admit to ;
- Pretty much anything, although golf makes me want to poke myself in the eye (although great for insomnia I'm assuming). Self appointed expert on AFL and for the first time in my life a winner!
- Other Interests
- A girl has to keep some things up her sleeve to shock you with later on......watch this space