43, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 29 Jul '18
About me - headline
I'm pretty active, like getting outdoors or sometimes sitting in with a good book. I've been told I'm thoughtful, caring and fair.
About me - description
I have little respect for politics. I enjoy photography, travel, just appreciating the world - sometimes this is just the little things. I have kids who are primary aged and feel blessed (yet also occasionally annoyed) by them.
I don't do high heeled shoes and may not shave my legs all the time.
I'm am looking for someone who is accepting and not too stressed by the small stuff.
I'm also a fan of coffee - you buy the first stamp and I'll buy us the coffee when we meet.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Have children at home - 3 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 35 - 49 years old
- Within 100km
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'5/165 cm
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine, relaxed, who doesn't mind if I may not shave my legs all the time or always wear makeup!
- I enjoy the latest hits on the radio as well as some classical. CDs in the car include Dido, David Grey. Not a fan of heavy metal or jazz for that matter.
- I enjoy biographies, travel and adventure books. Also where's Wally and Dr Seuss (with the kids of course)
- Movies & TV
- Gruen, Masterchef, anything with a sense of humour (the Dressmaker, Avengers...)
- I like swimming, walking, the outdoors, having a go and trying new stuff