55, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineEasygoing, relaxed, respectful and ready for a new chapter. Life is what you make it, so let's go
I am a relaxed woman, enjoying good coffee, food and wine.
Like going away for weekends, cooking together and walks.
I can be respectful, playful and serious when needed.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||47 - 59 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Well easy going, happy, affectionate and over his past. Ready for a new journey!
- I like music and many genre's so always have something playing.
- Read the news and items of interest, but dont read books much anymore.
- Movies & TV
- Love nature programs, and a good movie here and there. But you can't beat a good wine and a chat on the couch together.
- I dont play any sport now, but would like to go back to swimming.
- Other Interests
- I love pottery, but making things with my hands, examples being pickers huts, old buildings ect. Photography for fun.....but getting better at it.