60, Female, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Lets meet and see if we click. There is nothing better than meeting in person. Creating connections in the age of isolation!
About me - description
Looking for a best friend with a good sense of humour to share time with, go to the movies, the beach, dinner and get to know each other. Eventually it would be nice to find a partner to share a deep caring and loving relationship with lots of fun, laughter, and mutual respect.
I am outgoing, enjoying the Sunshine Coast, family, love the beach, the hinterland, the markets and festivals. I often travel, I am interested in the arts, International affairs, volunteering, sharing a nice meal dinning in or out, gardening, children, the environment, animals, business, music and dancing. I enjoy working in creative, diverse environments and keeping an active healthy lifestyle.
Please do not contact me if you are still married, over possessive, with addictions or criminal records.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Have no children at home
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 54 - 65 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone nice, confident, fun to be with, interesting, affectionate, self sufficient and well balanced. Honest with a good sense of humour. You may have an interesting job, be retired doing voluntary work or living in the country. Close enough to meet for coffee or a meal!
- Yes! I love music!!!! All kinds including classical!
- Usually busy researching work related topics, healthy lifestyles etc.
- Movies & TV
- I like a good story mainly comedy, romantic movies, documentaries, landline, gardening shows and foreign affairs.
- Walking, dancing, riding bikes, zumba, volleyball, the gym, swimming (not a good swimmer), walking through nature parks and the beach. I would like to learn how to catch a fish!. Being quite active I prefer moderate physical exercise rather than watching sports on tv (unless international events).
- Other Interests
- Family, travelling, healthy living, cooking, children and voluntary work. Interested in international affairs, business development, robotics, art, world cultures, organic gardening, land care issues, farming, animals, wildlife, nature & conservation.