39, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineLooking for love
I love travel, books and music. Food and wine with friends and family are my biggest pleasures. I am busy running my own business but keeping a balance in my life remains very important to me.
I value humour, depth and intelligence in those around me and have little patience for arrogance or shallow people.
I'm a relatively easy going and happy person. I have been unlucky in love so far but am looking forward to meeting someone to share my life with.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 49 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine with integrity and humour. Mutual chemistry is a must. Someone who is ready and open to settling down. Someone who doesn't expect perfection.....so we can be completely ourselves and still want to be together despite our (very minor) faults ;)
- I love music and going to live gigs. Ben Howard, Passenger, Radiohead, the National, Stone Roses, LCD Soundsystem to name a few.
- Design mags and fiction novels. Tim Winton and Ian McEwan are two of my favourites.
- Movies & TV
- I watch movies and TV series both high and low brow depending on the mood. Recent great watches were Ray Donovan, Bloodline and Handmaids Tale.
- I'm not 'sporty' but I like to keep fit by going to the gym. I watch tennis and important rugby matches but draw the line at cricket.
- Other Interests
- Art, design, beach, animals- especially dogs.