54, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 29 Sep '18
About me - description
I've been traveling for a few years, my adult sons live in WA. It's been a great adventure but I'm ready to take another step. I enjoy dinner, movies, theatre music but my current enjoyment comes from walking my new dog along the beach and having a great brekky! The simple highs I guess. I keep fairly fit by walking and yoga and I d like to watch a bit of sport especially rugby but I get a bit carried away!
I've been in Darwin a while now and settled in, made friends, joined a few clubs and generally had a great time. It feels like having a bit of courage to meet a friend, partner is the next step and so here we go.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Have no children at home
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'5/165 cm
her ideal partner
- 53 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- at least 5'5/165 cm
What I'm looking for
I seem to have reached a time where I'm ready for a friendship, relationship following a few years of travel. . I have two adult sons I adore and am passionate about what I do but enjoy most events, dinner, music, and or a night in!
- I'm a bit eclectic really everything from r and b, pop ( I grew up on abba sorry) to classical, zydeco and folk.
- Currently readin a Candice Fox thrilller and I am a bit addicted to them and I prefer fiction but will try most things. I got the most out of barefoot investor as a recent read.
- Movies & TV
- Well I've started to love netflix and Stan so that means I've binged watched a few great series Ozard, Rise and a few not so good ones. I would like game of thrones to return. I am a bit addicted to Marvel as well ( side effect of having sons), James Bond and a good English drama.
- I watch rugby and afl , along with better ng a bit of a cricket tragic. Walking is my outlet along with yoga as a standby .
- Other Interests
- I'm just getting back into a little volunteering which I enjoy and it's a great way to meet people.