- Last online:
Headline“While we grow older there is no need to grow old”
I'm an independent, yet still thoughtful and caring woman who appreciates the gentle touch of a strong man.
A good conversationalist, I believe listening is becoming a lost form. I find conversation easy on most topics and am fascinated by "how things work".
I am a practical person, a doer..... out of bed in the morning and into my day. Still, there is time to sit and admire the beauty of this country and write a little poetry.....I find it as beneficial as meditation. When I'm not doing that, I jump in my ute and explore...most weekends.
Not averse to getting my hands dirty in a garden and I find re-purposing or bring back bits and pieces to life a little fun and fulfilling.
My friends say I am strong and a survivor....I believe everyone has a story worth listening to and we are mostly all doing the best we can and to be grateful for what we have.
I'm comfortable dressing for the occasion, enjoy live concerts, theatre, cinema or exploring science & art.
I enjoy the simplicity of a picnic together by a creek and the simplicity and complexity of good company over a fine meal.
Walking, yoga, gym, breathing in the outdoors and living a healthy lifestyle are important aspects of my life.
I left Qld behind early 2016 and have been busy working and exploring the Sydney area and beyond and making new friends....just missing that special man in my life. I am hoping to meet a passionate and good man who is interested in sharing his life with me and vice versa.
PS: Please no players. If you agree for contact, let's chat first and then if we both agree, meet and decipher the complexity of the first or second meeting. I don't see the point in prolonged emails or texts.
Please do not contact me if you are a young man - I don't see the point in wasting your time or mine - no
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||50 - 64 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »||Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, Pisces, Aquarius, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio, Gemini|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Management, Professional, Executive, Technical, Tradesperson, Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
We may not all have written lists but we do all have some not non-negotiable don't we.......... Single, widowed or divorced, he would be warm hearted and considerate. He will have a passion for his partner and living at his core. A man to stand with me, beside me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love to sing....nothing like belting it out in the car. Blues, popular, some classical, some country rock, rock & roll & new age for yoga/meditation. What I am listening to depends on my mood, what I am doing or my present company.
- I enjoy simple things like the paper on a Sunday over breakfast and I am always open to new information and thinking. I have a library of natural health, business, science - find neuroscience revolutionary, new age, general and autobiographic - most recently was Alan Cumming "Not My Father's Son".
- Movies & TV
- TV - Vikings; Outlanders; Fraser; Catalyst; Landline, documentaries and Grand Designs I admire the talent of many actors -Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchette, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hanks and so many new. Most recent movies "Passengers" & "Perfect Strangers"
- Some gym for general fitness with daily yoga, Pilates or body-balance. I thrive on the outdoors and am body aware...If you don't use it... you lose it.
- Other Interests
- I dabble in art and poetry...not great but I enjoy. I've travelled much of Aus & a little overseas...still exploring. I find peace in a garden, prefer ocean & rainforest over the desert, though appreciate its beauty. Definitely a spiritual being with a practical view...a contradiction.