- Last online:
- 17 Jan '17
Headline“While we grow older there is no need to grow old”
I'm an independent woman who thrives on the gentle touch of a strong man.
A romantic, I believe thoughtfulness is important. I find conversation easy on most topics and I am a good listener. Love to love and be loved but not smothered.
I am a practical person, a doer..... out of bed in the morning and into my day.
I love getting my hands dirty in a garden and like to fix things - re-purpose or bring back to life.
My friends say I have a talent for creating a beautiful home from a house.
I'm comfortable dressing for the occasion, enjoy live concerts, theatre, cinema or exploring science & art.
I enjoy the simplicity of a picnic together by a creek and good company over a fine meal.
Walking, yoga, gym, breathing in the outdoors and living a healthy lifestyle are a big part of my life
I left Qld behind early 2016 and have been busy exploring the area and making new friends....just missing that special man in my life. Yay, life is in the air!!
Please don't contact me if you are a young man - 20s, 30s 40s - I don't see the point in wasting your time or mine. I am hoping to meet a passionate man who is interested in sharing his life with me and vice versa - no players!
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||50 - 64 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Libra, Cancer, Virgo|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Tradesperson, Technical, Business Owner, Executive, Senior Management, Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Single or divorced...We may not all have written lists but we do have some not negotiable don't we? Warm hearted and a passion for living will be at the core of that special man. A man to stand with me, beside me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love to sing.... I enjoy blues, popular, some classical, some country rock, rock & roll & new age for yoga/meditation. What I am listening to depends on my mood, what I am doing or my present company. Today Eric Clapton, Eva Cassidy yesterday Adele, Ray Charles, Robbie Williams & Santana
- I have a library of science, health topics, some autobiographic - most recent was Alan Cumming "Not My Father's Son", a little new age, business and general interest - always open to new information and thinking. I also enjoy simple things like the paper on a Sunday over breakfast.
- Movies & TV
- Movies with actors like Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchette, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, Jake Gyllenhaal, and anything with Tom Hanks. Movies directed by Clint Eastwood - latest was Sully. Most recent "Passengers" & La La Land"
- Some gym for general fitness with I daily yoga. I thrive on the outdoors and am body aware...If you don't use it... you lose it.
- Other Interests
- I've dabbled in some art & surprised myself. I enjoy travel... Done much of Oz...so much more to see. I've explored a little overseas. I find peace in the garden & am in awe of the wonder of nature...ocean and rainforest over the desert. Definitely a spiritual being.