WaterNymph1 (was CelestialPisces)
57, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Not looking for Mr Perfect, just Mr Right for me.
About me - description
Consider myself affectionate, have a GSOH & friendly. Have learnt to R&R dance although somewhat rusty without a partner! Enjoy seeing a movie followed by a good Indian or Thai meal & a full-bodied Shiraz.
Enjoy fishing & don't mind the riggin' but struggle removing that darn hook when I catch them! Have always been very sport orientated & enjoy and/or played Netball, Squash, Softball, & especially Swimming - would love to brave the Henley-Grange Jetty Swim or the Masters.
My Mum is an artist and is keen to teach me the art of drawing & painting (water colour). Like to pillion on motorbikes & have own gear.
My 22-yo is a golfer and has recently returned from the States after completing a scholarship in the hope of fulfilling his dream.
Currently work in the construction field near Glenelg (time to move, the drive each day is killing me, ha) following many years as PA to a Director with a great northern based company with true work ethics, culture & respect for their employees-miss that place a bit!
Have sold a rental property so now mortgage free-which is refreshing!
Am told I don't look my age but I'm not sure about that!, but I don't feel in my fifties to be honest, rather young at heart.
Like cruises and want to do more in the future. Like the idea of packing a suitcase just the once.
Have always had a passion for volunteerism and philanthropy and have been involved with Rotary & other Community activities. Would also love to do a trip to Egypt to see the Pharoahs, ride a camel and tour the desert with a guide.
Love having dinner parties, but no partner to cook & share that first champers with before guests arrive - that sucks really. Always have my head in a cook book & trying new cuisines.
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 22 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 56 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Eye colour - Black, Grey, Blue, Brown, Hazel, Green
- Hair colour - Grey, Blonde, Dark Brown, White, Black, Light Brown, Bald, Auburn, Red
- Education - Some college, Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Degree
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Executive, Management, Other job role, Technical, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Business Owner, Customer Service Role
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan
- Catholic, Other religion, Atheist, Anglican, New Age, Other Christian, Agnostic
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
You are affectionate, genuine, honest & independent. Sharing each others interests&have fun in whatever we are doing. We can also survive the odd evening apart. Listening to each other so important in a relationship. Financially secure (not meaning wealthy) and ready to move on.
- LOVE IT! Can't live without. Very eclectic tastes and too many to mention. You'll have to ask me:-) Was a mixer for a band or two in the 1980's - you know, Flock of Seagulls era! It was so much fun. Have tried many instruments but have 2 left hands I'm afraid.
- Read a lot, specifically autobiographies....Wayne Carey's was riveting, as was Andre Agassi's. Also Greg Norman, Anh Do, Marilyn Monroe, Patrick Swayze, Tatum O'Neal, Jim Stynes (sad but inspirational!). Read so many I've lost count! Will also get immersed in non fiction, mainly Thrillers and Crime
- Movies & TV
- Mainly foxtel watcher to be honest and anything from Documentaries to the Movie channels. Would rather be swimming though :-)! Big fan of Liam Neeson, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Forrest Whittaker & Sandra Bullock. I will watch any movie with these actors.
- Always have been a sporty gal and played sport / netball into my 40's - oh those knees - the knees resulting in the decision to quit, but still swim at least 40 x 50m laps per week, so that keeps me reasonably fit - find it very relaxing and therapeutic too.
- Other Interests
- Motorbikes - a bit of a passion - can be those decibels of a Harley or a powerful sports Honda, Ducati or the fun of an off road! Apart from that, anything to do with water! Have done some sailing at Outer Harbour, just as crew (balancing act!) but I did enjoy that.....hey it's near/in the water!