57, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
HeadlineNot looking for Mr Perfect, just Mr Right for me.
Consider myself affectionate, have a GSOH & friendly. Have learnt to R&R dance although somewhat rusty without a partner! Enjoy seeing a movie followed by a good Indian or Thai meal & a full-bodied Shiraz.
Enjoy fishing & don't mind the riggin' but struggle removing that darn hook when I catch them! Have always been very sport orientated & enjoy and/or played Netball, Squash, Softball, & especially Swimming - would love to brave the Henley-Grange Jetty Swim or the Masters.
My Mum is an artist and is keen to teach me the art of drawing & painting (water colour). Like to pillion on motorbikes & have own gear.
My 22-yo is a golfer and has recently returned from the States after completing a scholarship in the hope of fulfilling his dream.
Currently work in the construction field near Glenelg (time to move, the drive each day is killing me, ha) following many years as PA to a Director with a great northern based company with true work ethics, culture & respect for their employees-miss that place a bit!
Have sold a rental property so now mortgage free-which is refreshing!
Am told I don't look my age but I'm not sure about that!, but I don't feel in my fifties to be honest, rather young at heart.
Like cruises and want to do more in the future. Like the idea of packing a suitcase just the once.
Have always had a passion for volunteerism and philanthropy and have been involved with Rotary & other Community activities.
Love having dinner parties, but no partner to cook & share that first champers with before guests arrive - that sucks really. Always have my head in a cook book & trying new cuisines.
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 22 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 56 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown, Grey, Blue, Green, Black, Hazel
- Hair colour - Red, Auburn, Blonde, Bald, Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, White, Grey
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Management, Technical, Other job role, Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Customer Service Role, Executive, Professional, Business Owner, Tradesperson
- Atheist, Anglican, Catholic, New Age, Agnostic, Other Christian, Other religion
- Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet, No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan
What I'm looking for
You are affectionate, genuine, honest & independent. Sharing each others interests&have fun in whatever we are doing. We can also survive the odd evening apart. Listening to each other so important in a relationship. Financially secure (not meaning wealthy) and ready to move on.
- LOVE IT! Can't live without. Very eclectic tastes and too many to mention. You'll have to ask me:-) Was a mixer for a band or two in the 1980's - you know, Flock of Seagulls era! It was so much fun. Have tried many instruments but have 2 left hands I'm afraid.
- Read a lot, specifically autobiographies....Wayne Carey's was riveting, as was Andre Agassi's. Also Greg Norman, Anh Do, Marilyn Monroe, Patrick Swayze, Tatum O'Neal, Jim Stynes (sad but inspirational!). Read so many I've lost count! Will also get immersed in non fiction, mainly Thrillers and Crime
- Movies & TV
- Mainly foxtel watcher to be honest and anything from Documentaries to the Movie channels. Would rather be swimming though :-)! Big fan of Liam Neeson, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Forrest Whittaker & Sandra Bullock. I will watch any movie with these actors.
- Always have been a sporty gal and played sport / netball into my 40's - oh those knees - the knees resulting in the decision to quit, but still swim at least 40 x 50m laps per week, so that keeps me reasonably fit - find it very relaxing and therapeutic too.
- Other Interests
- Motorbikes - a bit of a passion - can be those decibels of a Harley or a powerful sports Honda, Ducati or the fun of an off road! Apart from that, anything to do with water! Have done some sailing at Outer Harbour, just as crew (balancing act!) but I did enjoy that.....hey it's near/in the water!