65, Female, Divorced, Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Nov '18
About me - headline
Happy, easy going and looking for that special man.
About me - description
Quiet, unassuming, adaptable - these three words come to mind when describing myself. Happy, easygoing and contented with life, I believe in the motto "live and let live". I am the sort of person who enjoys my own company but that's not to say I don't enjoy catching up with friends, enjoying their company and sharing a laugh or two. I have been told I am rather cheeky with a good sense of humour.
Happy to go out to movies, theatres, restaurants, etc., but equally happy to stay in with good company. I believe in keeping active, in mind and in body.
Dogs are my passion. I adore them, though circumstances have meant that I no longer have them in my life at the moment. My particular favourite is the West Highland Terrier - cute, feisty and absolutely adorable!
My one attempt at culture is to visit art galleries and museums, though I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoy doing so.
Have travelled overseas and to parts of Australia and would love to share the experience with that special someone, though the absence of one has not stopped me from travelling.
I believe opposites can attract as long as the opposite qualities complement each other, though it is important to have similar fundamental values. I think it is important to have a relationship that is grounded in differences as well as similarities.
A life shared is a life enhanced, but I am not in a hurry - let's start as friends and see where that takes us.
At a glance
- 65 years old
- Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Some college
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 55 - 70 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Kindness, honesty and loyalty are qualities I value. Add to that a good dose of optimism, a great sense of humour, open-mindedness, intelligence and a bucketload of common sense. Good manners, affectionate, a man who looks after himself by keeping fit and healthy. And yes, there must be spark.
- Eclectic - my taste in music defies classification. Anything from the latest hits to the favourites of yesteryear, smooth jazz, blues and even classical. Generally what sounds good and gets me moving and grooving, or just taking it easy.
- Love reading - always have a book on the go. Favourites - crime/mystery - a great "whodunit" or a good legal thriller. (Agatha Christie never disappoints). Books of self improvement, spirituality and health and fitness.
- Movies & TV
- Love the movies - watch most genres; a good action movie or drama, comedy (not slapstick), a chick flick (naturally), but no horror please. Do watch some TV with "NCIS" a firm favourite.
- Have tried unsuccessfully to get excited over a footballmatch;cricket still has me sratching my head. But if these sports (or any others) interest you, that'a perfectly fine with me. For myself, I enjoy walking and keeping fit.
- Other Interests
- New Age, Brain Games, quizzes and puzzles, drawing, art.