49, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
Headlinehmmm....let's grab the swags and go fishing all night.
I work in an area close to my heart. I travel with work to amazing remote areas of the NT. I have been beyond and dont mind far away places, especially with good company.
I was born to fish and enjoy camping at the starlight motel with family and friends. A large family and life experiences have grounded me with good ethics and working moral compass.
I am independant and can leap tall buildings when required.... :-)
My kids are all grown up and so i have more time for me. I indulge in large doses of laughter every day and admit life is not lived unless you know how to savour dark chocolate. My day always has music, healthy home meals and time to be completly still in this Universe.
Gardening is a passion along with cooking and photography, oh and dancing like no one is watching.
Sharing company and humour with a partner is such a wonderful union when souls meet. Send me a kiss if you think we could click. Children are in my life and yours are welcome.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 5'7/170 cm
- Aboriginal / TSI
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 19 to 27 yo
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 29 - 59 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
looking for calm, strong, brave, socially aware, and self aware physically fit and healthy. You are social and dont mind nights out at a concert or play. Happy to join a family.
- All kinds of music, well almost. If i can dance to it I will enjoy it. Florence and the machine, Paul Kelly has a place along with Ted Hawkins, Johnny Cash, Lighthouse family, Sade, maroon 5,
- mostly for work but do enjoy an escape novel when travelling...no one of note just a random choice at times.
- Movies & TV
- comedy is a must. Most of my viewing is ABC and netflix. BBC -No Offence, River, etc
- Rugby league is good perhaps lean more to Union. I wont lose sleep if i dont see a game...No sports for me now but i do like to run, walk and swim. Currrenly fixing the bike to get back on as they say.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, photography, history, architecture, humanity, art, theatre, opera, native gardens, making jam, watching sunsets&sunrises, contemplating our very existence....sleeping in on a sunday morning. love everything about the beach...cooking fish on the coals on a starry night