43, Female, Single, Tuggeranong, ACT
- Last online:
- 14 Nov '18
About me - headline
Fun, happy, cheeky girl looking for a caring, honest, decent guy..
About me - description
I love a good laugh, so a sense of humour is important. Your hot bod will be all saggy when you're sitting in a wheelchair next to me in the nursing home so personality wins hands down.. Enjoying each other's company is a good start.. Spending quality time together is important, but it's healthy to have your own interests as well.
I'm looking for a guy who isn't afraid to share his thoughts, feelings and opinions with me. I enjoy spirited discussions but am always considerate of other people's feelings, and believe honesty, respect and good communication are essential in a successful relationship.
I'm loyal, caring and affectionate but I'm not a mind reader. It helps if you can be honest and up front in telling me what you want. I'm passionate and love being physical, but am not looking for a one night stand. I'm happy being outside, going for a walk or keeping you company while you sweat in the garden. Cooking you a meal and spending an evening on the couch watching a movie is nice and relaxing. I'm always open to new experiences and would love to be able to share them with someone special.
Ideally I'd like to find a partner to share my life with, but at first, I'd be happy meeting a guy who enjoys movies, dinners, outdoor activities, trying new things and weekend getaways. If it developed into something special, that would be even better. So if you want to meet a friendly girl who is content just spending time getting to know you and having some fun, don't be shy.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Tuggeranong, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 37 - 48 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Honest, affectionate and loyal. Looks beneath the surface. A good sense of humour instantly attracts me, so someone who loves to laugh, have fun and can be themselves is ideal. Enjoys going out and trying new things but is happy to stay in, test my cooking or snuggle up and watch a movie.
- A bit of everything really, a few oldies, 80s rock and some new stuff. INXS, U2, Adele, Cold Play, Rhianna, Maroon 5 and most Aussie bands. Not a fan of heavy metal.
- Haven't had much time for it recently, but happy to read pretty much anything time permitting, autobiographies, comedies, crime and suspense, political thrillers...
- Movies & TV
- Love them, especially action and comedy. As for TV, crime and dramas mainly, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Vikings when I get a chance. Just started Sons of Anarchy.
- Playing tennis, watching rugby league, even enjoy motor racing, mainly F1 but like the V8's too. Parramatta are my boys, but I can live with your loyalty to another club - unless it's Manly. Does running my dogs count?? How about being tortured by my trainer?
- Other Interests
- Travelling, whether overseas or just a weekend getaway, hanging out with my friends when I can and spending time with my two adorable pooches. Love cooking for friends, but not the cleaning up part so much... Going for a long walk, hiking, or a bike ride on a beautiful day..