54, Female, Separated, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 12 Aug '18
HeadlineI seldom end up where I wanted to go but almost always end up where I need to be....
Live life to enjoy....I am passionately curious and am opened to new experiences and ideas.I like to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone every now and then. I have been fortunate to have travelled a little and am keen to do more. I have been told I don't look my age--I definitely don't feel it.
I think I have a fairly easy going nature and try not to sweat the small stuff - you learn to appreciate the value of each day.
I have a pretty good sense of humour and believe the old adage 'laughter is the best medicine' is so true. I'm the type of person who likes to make the most of everyday and can be spontaneous even when I plan to be!;)
Although Im a social person and enjoy catching with family and friends I also enjoy my own company and the quiet times as well.
Life would be more fun if I had a partner in crime to enhance an already happy life....someone who is looking for companionship, who has a sense of adventure, young at heart, spontaneous and knows how to treat a lady and make her feel special is important..it is definitely all about the chemistry.
Sorry-All OUT OF STAMPS - If you are genuine and interested please send me a message and I promise to respond!:))
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Government employee
- Senior Management
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 48 - 57 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Other background, Middle Eastern, Maori, Black / African, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other Islander
- Star sign - Sagittarius, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Leo, Gemini, Taurus
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Very Private, Sometimes Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, Large-ish, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Financial Services, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Mining, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate, Other industry, Defence / Emergency Services, Agricultural, Government employee, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Legal, Administration, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Consulting, Education / Science, Customer Service / Call Centres, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Sales / Marketing, Accounting
- Student, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Senior Management, Technical, Customer Service Role, Professional, Executive, Business Owner
- Anglican, Other Christian, Agnostic, Other religion, Catholic, Born Again Christian, New Age, Jewish
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet a like-minded man,who would like to join me in laughing at life's absurdities and to share special moments with-a kindred spirit. If you have a memorable smile and most importantly can make me laugh-Tall is definitely the deal breaker,I look forward to hearing from you.
- I have quite diverse taste in music and enjoy most genres.I enjoy seeing live bands and have a bit of a legends list that i am ticking off slowly. Have seen Garth Brooks in Las Vegas not big into country but when in Vegas...and Fleetwood Mac on the green in Melbourne was beyond spectacular.
- I enjoy reading, and can easily lose myself in a good action or thriller and most times I always have a book on the go, sometimes more than one.
- Movies & TV
- I don't always get to watch TV every day but do try to catch up on the latest world events. I like going to the movies-action,sci-fi dramas and comedies (who doesn't like to laugh) are a firm favourite.
- Keeping active is my sport of choice. I'm not a fanatical sports lover but I do enjoy watching an occasional game and would love to go and watch Tour de France one day. Is people watching classified as a sport?
- Other Interests
- I love lazy Sunday mornings,sunsets ,rainy days, good food, fine wine, and travel. I enjoy the arts, theatre and live music.