54, Female, Separated, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
HeadlineI seldom end up where I wanted to go but almost always end up where I need to be....
Live life to enjoy....I am passionately curious and am opened to new experiences and ideas.I like to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone every now and then. I have been fortunate to have travelled a little and am keen to do more. I have been told I don't look my age--I definitely don't feel it. I think I have a fairly easy going nature and try not to sweat the small stuff - you learn to appreciate the value of each day.
I have a pretty good sense of humour and believe the old adage 'laughter is the best medicine' is so true. I'm the type of person who likes to make the most of everyday and can be spontaneous even when I plan to be!;) I am passionate, honest and always try to be open minded and have an optimistic outlook. I have a genuine interest in other people,and whilst I am fairly independent i also enjoy my own company, having said that I do like being social and catching up with family and friends with a good balance of quite nights in and dressing up for nights out on the town.
Life would be more fun if I had a partner in crime to enhance an already happy life....someone who is looking for companionship, who has a sense of adventure, young at heart, spontaneous and knows how to treat a lady and make her feel special is important..it is definitely all about the chemistry.
Sorry-OUT OF STAMPS - If you are genuine and interested please send me a message and I promise to respond!:))
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Government employee
- Senior Management
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 48 - 57 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Hispanic / Latino, Other Islander, Maori, Black / African, Middle Eastern, White / Caucasian, Other background, Mixed Race
- Star sign - Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Aries, Pisces, Sagittarius, Libra, Taurus
- Personality - Very Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Private, Very Social
- Body Type - Large-ish, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, High School
- Financial Services, Administration, IT / Telecoms, Education / Science, Legal, Accounting, Property / Real Estate, Trades / Services, Consulting, Defence / Emergency Services, Sales / Marketing, Agricultural, HR/Employment / Training, Advertising / PR / Media, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Mining, Construction, Other industry, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Customer Service / Call Centres, Healthcare / Medical, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Government employee
- Student, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Technical, Customer Service Role, Business Owner, Professional, Executive
- Anglican, Agnostic, Catholic, New Age, Born Again Christian, Jewish, Other Christian, Other religion
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet a like-minded man,who would like to join me in laughing at life's absurdities and to share special moments with-a kindred spirit.If you have a memorable smile and most importantly can make me laugh-Tall is the deal breaker,I look forward to hearing from you.
- I have quite diverse taste in music and enjoy most genres.I enjoy seeing live bands and have a bit of a legends list that i am ticking off slowly. Have seen Garth Brooks in Las Vegas not big into country but when in Vegas...and Fleetwood Mac on the green in Melbourne was beyond spectacular.
- I enjoy reading, and can easily lose myself in a good action or thriller and I always have a book on the go, sometimes more than one.
- Movies & TV
- I don't always get to watch TV every day but do try to catch up on the latest world events. I like going to the movies-action,sci-fi dramas and comedies (who doesn't like to laugh) are a firm favourite.
- Keeping active is my sport of choice. I'm not a fanatical sports lover but I do enjoy watching an occasional game and would love to go and watch Tour de France one day. Is people watching classified as a sport?
- Other Interests
- I love lazy Sunday mornings, steamy sunsets ,rainy days, good food, fine wine, and travel. I enjoy the arts, theatre and live music.