56, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineLife is too important to be taken seriously!
I am a very easy going person who is young at heart and has a genuine interest in life and people. I love experiencing new things and am interested in everything from nature and sport to pop culture and everything in between. My friends describe me as a very fair person who is generous, considerate, kind and thoughtful. I am a big believer in treating people how I would like to be treated myself and I would never intentionally hurt anyone.
Like most women - I can be a little sensitive and shy one moment and out going and loud the next. What you need to know about me is that I'm a pretty good person who enjoys life. This includes my friends, family, hobbies, work, free time and whatever else is going on. I am an active and motivated person who is not content unless I am on the go with any number of activities that may consume me - from walking my dogs to seeing a flick, catching up with friends or even pottering around in the garden. I'm not a big one for sitting around and doing nothing. My passion is travelling and my aim is to visit a new country every year and to see as much of our beautiful planet as I can in my lifetime. Oh and my other passion is music whether it is just listening on my iPod or at home or going to see live bands.
In summary - I'm a person who gets things done, has a kind heart and likes to laugh a lot and enjoy life!
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Financial Services
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 58 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Black / African, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is easy going, generous, honest and funny. Has a great sense of humour and can be playful and want to have fun. He is generally positive and nonjudgmental and financially secure. Open to new experiences and shares my interest in travelling and music.
- I like to listen to a broad range of music, in particular alternative and rock. I have many favourites such as Muse, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Florence & the Machine, PJ Harvey and Boy and Bear just to name a few. I am not a fan of rap though. Also love live music and go to several shows a year.
- Love to read anything from fiction, biographies, current affairs or magazines. I usually have a couple of books on the go at the same time.
- Movies & TV
- I will watch pretty much anything when it comes to movies with a preference for independent films. I don't tend to watch a lot of TV (although don't mind the occasional night relaxing on the couch) but will watch most sporting events.
- I like to keep active by playing tennis, bike riding, walking my dogs, swimming or going to the gym. I also enjoy watching or going to the footy or tennis or any other major sporting event.
- Other Interests
- I have a fairly extensive range of interests which include cooking, gardening, traveling, photography, movies, live music, reading, catching up with my family and friends, my pets and whatever else tickles my fancy.