31, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 21 Aug '18
HeadlineIf you never take a chance, you will never know what you could be missing out on!
This is always tough to write so here's a bit about me, I am an estimator in the resources industry. I love the footy and am a Fremantle fan and a Wildcats member which is awesome...yes, I like my sport! :-)
I'm originally from the South West but love it in Perth. I love catching up with my friends for dinner or a coffee and spending time with my family. I have three sisters....we are a pretty close family and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Other than that I like volunteering for charity and participating in different community events as its a good way to give a little back. I have the travel bug after the most amazing five weeks in Europe a few years ago and a couple of awesome trips to America. Definitely keen to keep on exploring this world of ours.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Other religion
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 34 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Single, Separated
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone to have some fun with and share a few laughs and likes a night in as much as a night out. And someone to share this crazy awesome adventure with.
- I'm a little bit of a sheep in the music department, I know most of the Top 40 and there aren't really that many unknowns on my playlists but there is nothing better than discovering a new artist or band. Pretty easily pleased but happy with rock one minute and something rather mellow the next.
- I love to pick up a novel when I get the chance. I'm not gonna lie, it's mostly chick lit but it's a good way to unwind. I do enjoy a sports biography every now and then as well.
- Movies & TV
- Love to watch movies. Couldn't really pick an all-time favourite... I don't mind watching tv when I get the chance. Currently enjoying Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and Designated Survivor.
- Love the Dockers, footy is definitely my number one sport. Into the basketball now as well, love the pace & impressive skills. Getting into baseball after attending Mets and Yankees game in New York which were awesome. Have a soft spot for ice hockey too after going to a few games in America!
- Other Interests
- I try to get back to my home town as often as I can to escape the city and recharge. Definitely keen to travel some more after being lucky enough to travel a bit in the last couple of years. So much to explore and discover.