59, Male, Divorced, Redlands City, QLD
- Last online:
- 01 Jul '18
Headline"Photos inside are open". This way please > ~~~
Although I've got plenty of friends and plenty of invites to various bbq's, dinners, and other gatherings, I sometimes think that an extra person would add a little more value to my life. I'm very sociable and I don't judge people. I don't care if you can't cook, because I can't either. We'll just have to eat out. I'm just looking for a nice other half.
I have all of my hair, my teeth, always clean shaven and I always smell nice. I don't have a tattoo, but I don't judge those that do.
I'd climb tall Mountains and swim great Oceans for the right girl - It's a good thing we've got the Gateway Bridge - That'll save a swim!
Oh, and another thing, please don't ask me to ride up in shining armour, because I'm terrified of horses. Don't get me wrong; I love all animals. It's just that I've either fallen off, or have been thrown off every horse I've ever ridden.
If my profile hasn't gained your attention, perhaps my aftershave might.
I have a great social life, yet I get lonely at home sometimes. I do smoke, but I can go for weeks at a time without it. I'm working on this weakness of mine.
I don't feel 50 something, rather $49.95 plus shipping and handling.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Redlands City, QLD
- 5'11/180 cm
- Trying to quit smoking
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Senior Management
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 53 - 63 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
What I'm looking for
An honest girl. Somebody that doesn't sweat the small stuff. I'm looking for a long term partner.
- Not a lover of country music, rap or classical. Otherwise, all types. Particularly 70's, 80's and 90's.
- Biographies and non-fiction are my favourites.
- Movies & TV
- Love all movies, but rarely watch TV. I wouldn't mind making a movie one day!
- I do enjoy walking. Sometimes I glance sideways at the gym when I'm driving home and wonder why I'm still a member. I absolutely hate golf. Oscar Wilde once said; "Golf ruins a perfectly pleasant walk". I've been on fishing trips and never wet a line. It's the social aspect of boating I like.
- Other Interests
- Country drives, going to the coast etc. Not horse riding, not golf, not camping and I'm not into motorbikes. I Sound boring don't I ? I'm OK with what I've just written. It's called honesty. I can laugh at myself and I do it often. So, you've got down to here. Well, I'm very fit for my age.