- Last online:
- 25 Apr '17
Headline“Best you can do is be true to yourself and true to others.”
I'm a happy, optimistic sort of person, who tries to live in the moment and get the most out of life. I'm active and outdoorsy; with a nice balance of lounging around with a book, or watching a series back to back on TV.
I like to cook and share meals with family and friends - with a glass of wine or two, or maybe a board game!
I spent November/December traveling around India and trekking in the Himalayas but my next holiday might be spent lazing on a cruise somewhere. I'm looking for a partner to share the fun times and the support when life's tough!
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||44 - 57 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's really happy with who he is and where he fits in the world! Someone kind and gentle who appreciates the simple things in life but also knows how to laugh at himself and is keen to travel and have some fun!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All over the place, I love most types of music - it just depends on my mood but not into rap or heavy metal, I like to be able to recognise an instrument or two in what I'm hearing!
- I go through phases of reading or not, depending on how busy life is. I will read anything that interests me from scientific journals to novels to 'The Land' newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies or theatre and being taken into another world. Thrillers, drama, chick flicks, comedy, documentaries and kids movies!
- I'd rather play than watch but happy to watch exciting games in any sport! Love tennis, swimming - laps and beach, force myself to go to the gym but not a huge fan! Love to ride horses or walk the dogs.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook but so happy when someone else takes over the kitchen! I'm equally as happy outdoors working around my little farm as I am dressed up for a night out! I'm independent and have plenty of free time with which to enjoy life!