- Last online:
- 20 Sep '17
Headline“Life is better when it's shared with someone special.”
Outdoorsy, love to laugh, enjoy a good book or movie and socialising with friends.
I'm an independent and happy woman, looking for someone clever and fun who is keen to travel here and overseas, and loves the Australian bush and countryside.
Looking to build a long term relationship. I have two daughters who are now grown up and I'm free to find someone for me!
I spent last November and December traveling around India and trekking in the Himalayas but my next holiday might be spent lazing on a cruise somewhere. My downtime at home is spent looking after and enjoying my beautiful farmlet.
I'm looking for a partner to share the fun times and the support when life's tough!
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||44 - 57 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's really happy with who he is and where he fits in the world! Someone kind and gentle who appreciates the simple things in life but also knows how to laugh at himself and is keen to travel and have some fun!
- All over the place, I love most types of music - it just depends on my mood but not into rap or heavy metal, I like to be able to recognise an instrument or two in what I'm hearing!
- I go through phases of reading or not, depending on how busy life is. I will read anything that interests me from scientific journals to novels to 'The Land' newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies or theatre and being taken into another world. Thrillers, drama, chick flicks, comedy, documentaries and kids movies!
- I'd rather play than watch but happy to watch exciting games in any sport! Love tennis, swimming - laps and beach, force myself to go to the gym but not a huge fan! Love to ride horses or walk the dogs.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook but so happy when someone else takes over the kitchen! I'm equally as happy outdoors working around my little farm as I am dressed up for a night out! I'm independent and have plenty of free time with which to enjoy life!