- Last online:
- 21 Jan '17
Headline“Chemistry is key! So many lovely guys out there but who will be my best friend? Looking for that spark!”
I'm a happy, optimistic sort of person, with a great sense of humour. I'm active and outdoorsy; with a nice balance of lounging around with a book, or watching a series back to back on TV.
I like to cook and share meals with family and friends - with a glass of wine or two, or maybe a board game!
I spent November traveling around India and trekking in the Himalayas, December with family and January at the beach. My life is pretty awesome but would be so much better with a mate!
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||44 - 57 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's really happy with who he is and where he fits in the world! Someone kind and gentle who appreciates the simple things in life but also knows how to laugh at himself and is keen to travel and have some fun!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All over the place, I love most types of music - it just depends on my mood but not into rap or heavy metal, I like to be able to recognise an instrument or two in what I'm hearing!
- I go through phases of reading or not, depending on how busy life is. I will read anything that interests me from scientific journals to novels to 'The Land' newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies or theatre and being taken into another world. Thrillers, drama, chick flicks, comedy, documentaries and kids movies!
- I'd rather play than watch but happy to watch exciting games in any sport! Love tennis, swimming - laps and beach, force myself to go to the gym but not a huge fan! Love to ride horses or walk the dogs.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook but so happy when someone else takes over the kitchen! I'm equally as happy outdoors working around my little farm as I am dressed up for a night out! I'm independent and have plenty of free time with which to enjoy life!