43, Female, Single, Upper Hunter Valley, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineWill you go with me?
I'm passionate about many things; sustainable farming, eco living, roadtrips and camping to quite off the beaten track places, discovering new music, as well as listening to country and classical music, being with family and friends, thai food and diy most things. I'm an ideas person and like to think most things are doable. I find volunteering very rewarding and an important thing to do.
I'm completely happy dressing casual in jeans or for a more formal occasion in something fancier.
I'm find training my pup quite amusing.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Business Owner
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 50 years old
- Within 250km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuine, courageous enough to know and accept themselves and who enjoys the great outdoors. Someone who communicates well and is happy sharing all of their ideas and thoughts. I'm looking for that strong bond that surpasses all else!
- I like the kind of music that can move you, anything from rock to country, to a slow ballad. Rather not any hip/hop though.
- More listening to ABC podcasts, audio cd's and the odd biography.
- Movies & TV
- Not much time to watch movies or TV but enjoy Grand Designs, food or travel stories.
- I enjoy tennis, running and the old backyard game of cricket! Love watching the Wallabies and any athletics competitions.
- Other Interests
- Training pup, camping, travelling to unspoilt places, volunteering, building, swimming and tending to the vegie patch.