71, Female, Widowed, Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
About me - description
My friends tell me I am honest and reliable, and loyal.
I enjoy good company and a good laugh. I miss sharing a good story or joke with someone.
A quiet walk along the shore listening to the waves break is relaxing. I like looking at, or being on,, the water, not especially in tne water.
I like listening to jazz and classical music although most music is easy to listen to, but not hard rock.
I have an interest in craft and like to share my creativity with others. iIt is exciting when I see that the student has "got it".
I take an active interest in my community and appreciate friendship and support from my circle of friends.
My daughter in law tells me I am the best mother in law in the world!!!! I like to think she is right!!!!
At a glance
- 71 years old
- Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 41 to 46 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 68 - 79 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Asian
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet
- classical and jazz most music easy listening, sound tracks from movies and shows.
- Favourite authors....Ken Follett, Catherine Cookson, Maeve Binchy, James Patterson, Dick and Felix Francis. Historical novels based on fact and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- ABC documentaries and historical movies. David Attenborough nature series, movies with a solid plot/base story
- Other Interests
- handcraft...sewing, knitting, paper craft, painting.