57, Female, Widowed, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineHey where have you been hiding?
OK here we go new year new goals and yes this will be my year....but now for the hard part what to say about me....I'm funny, intriguing, sexy, intelligent, confusing, independent, contrary, balanced, quirky, energetic, lovable, stubborn, independent, happy and quite a few other things too no doubt haha, so I'm not perfect but I am happy with who I am...
I love my family, my friends and my dog and I am extremely lucky to have such wonderful people that love and support me in my life!
Enjoy catching up with friends, the beach, day trips, weekends away, theme parks. Would love to do some more travelling, I prefer to be seeing, doing.....
Have been single a little while now, have dated here and there, have met some wonderful people. I have no expectations to be honest unsure on who I am looking for, I think we will know when we meet! Some one fun, confident, full of life, good sense of humour, touchy feely and a good kisser would be super nice (actually good kisser is a must haha :P), someone I can trust, ideally a friend, lover, companion and prepared to take things slowly - haha yeah I know a big ask but...I miss having someone to wake up with in the mornings, and all the little things that get taken so much for granted...we really are not meant to be alone!
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 3 children aged 24 to 28 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 48 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
- Very eclectic taste in music from Trance (EDM) to Frank Sinatra, Bob Marley, Santana, Supertramp, Heart, Motown Nick Cave, Doobies, Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, JJ Cale, Michael Buble, and so so much more (although not real partial to Country, Opera and Heavy Metal)
- Not as much as I use to.
- Movies & TV
- Dont really watch too many movies or TV for that matter
- I gave up gym a little while ago considering going back (failing at this atm), tried running but just couldn't get into it, I do love walking though, could walk for hours (very therapeutic), so I'm still reasonably fit! Enjoy AFL getting use to NRL being an ex Adelaide girl we never got much rugby