38, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
HeadlineMy workmates are threatening me with a non-stop lonely hearts playlist.
After being on here for a while you realize that there are a lot of good and amazing people on here but it still doesn't stop the Dear Daz letter coming through but I'll try once more.
* A kind, caring, considerate guy with an amazing family.
* Can be a bit shy and more of an introvert.
* Prefer speaking face to face than emails and texts.
* Fantastic cook who also bakes
* Loves animals (have two dogs that keep me out of trouble)
* Well educated (Current interests are intermittent fasting, physiology, injury rehabilitation/prevention) ...might have a little PT qual in my background ( I am always willing to learn new things)
* Musical, I play several instruments.
* Often puts the needs of others ahead of my own.
* Loves travel, discovered cruising last year and I'm hooked, just a little hard going by yourself.
* Happy lying on a beach in the middle of Summer or hiking through the bush in winter.
* Enjoys going out to nice restaurants but equally at home eating fish and chips on the beach watching the waves crash in.
* Tries to keep as fit as possible. (Gym and Swim)
What I'm looking for;
* Someone who realizes that neither of us is perfect but we are when we are together.
* Doesn't mind holding hands or long silences when we are together.
* Isn't afraid to go to a Sci-fi/fantasy movie and admit that they liked it.
* Enjoys traveling (esp cruising).
* Feels that hugs are essential.
* Is patient, kind and considerate.
* Is open about their thoughts and feelings and is respectful of others.
* Loves animals especially dogs.
If you're interested, wish to chat, please feel free to send a kiss, I don't mind sending the first email.
Please no smokers or drug users and only send me a kiss if you're serious about getting to know me and are in search of a relationship.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||28 - 38 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with a wonderful personality, bright smile, who is caring, considerate of others, fun company, believes that world peace can be found through hugs, enjoys having a night on the couch watching dvds as much as going out.
- Varied and eclectic. Radio currently tuned into 91.5 fm for all the stuff from the 80's. Will listen to just about anything, just don't play techno. Current fav's include Mumford and Sons, John Butler, Ben Folds, The Piano Guys, Beatles, Billy Joel, St Germain...just for a few.
- Douglas Adams, Huge Terry Pratchett fan, Harry Potter Series Love listening to well performed Audio Books. Orson Scott Card, Roald Dahl (Admit it, He's cool at any age).
- Movies & TV
- Shawshank Redemption, The Princess Bride, Shine, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Crazy People, Run Lola Run, Braveheart, Keeping the Faith, Love Actually, Star Wars, Lethal Weapons, Anything Monty Python, NCIS, House, Top Gear, Gruen Transfer, Spicks and Specks, Red Dwarf, Big Bang, QI, Deadpool
- Lawn Bowls, Cricket, Darts, Basketball (Played, Coached and Umpired), Football (A Hawks fan in a family of mad Swans Supporters), Gym Sessions (when possible), Tennis, Badminton. I'm game to try anything!
- Other Interests
- Theatre (musicals, comedy, concerts), Music (play clarinet, piano, saxophone plus others), Cooking, MOVIES either at the cinema or on the couch with a DVD!!! Love going to Markets (fan of QV) and wine\beer\cider tastings on weekends. Hiking in national parks or just going strolling along the beach