39, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Internet dating, a test of optimism, faith, hope and patience.
About me - description
* A kind, caring, considerate guy with an amazing family.
* Can be a bit shy and more of an introvert.
* Prefer speaking face to face than emails and texts.
* Fantastic cook who also bakes
* Loves animals (have two dogs that keep me out of trouble)
* Well educated and inquiring mind (Current interests are intermittent fasting, physiology, injury rehabilitation/prevention, the nature of communication) ...might have a little PT qual in my background ( I am always willing to learn new things)
* Musical, I play several instruments.
* Often puts the needs of others ahead of my own.
* Loves travel, discovered cruising last year and I'm hooked, just a little hard going by yourself.
* Happy lying on a beach in the middle of Summer or hiking through the bush in winter.
* Enjoys going out to nice restaurants but equally at home eating fish and chips on the beach watching the waves crash in.
What I'm looking for;
* Someone who realizes that neither of us is perfect but we are when we are together.
* Doesn't mind holding hands or long silences when we are together.
* Enjoys traveling (esp cruising).
* Feels that hugs are essential.
* Is patient, kind and considerate.
* Is open about their thoughts and feelings and is respectful of others.
* Loves animals especially dogs.
If you're interested, wish to chat, please feel free to send a kiss, I don't mind sending the first email.
Please no smokers or drug users and only send me a kiss if you're serious about getting to know me and are in search of a relationship. Please also only contact of you live in Melbourne, as much as I love hearing from people overseas, it makes it hard for a relationships.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with a wonderful personality, bright smile, who is caring, considerate of others, fun company, believes that world peace can be found through hugs, enjoys having a night on the couch watching dvds as much as going out.
- Varied and eclectic. Radio currently tuned into Smooth fm and SBS Chill. Will listen to just about anything, just don't play techno. Mumford and Sons, John Butler, Ben Folds, The Piano Guys, Beatles, Billy Joel, St Germain, Postmodern Jukebox...just for a few.
- Douglas Adams, Huge Terry Pratchett fan, Harry Potter Series Love listening to well performed Audio Books. Orson Scott Card, Roald Dahl (Admit it, He's cool at any age). Cook Books in particular Baking.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Marvel, Shawshank,, Deadpool, Star Wars, Star Trek, Princess Bride, Shine, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Crazy People, Braveheart, Keeping the Faith, Love Actually, Lethal Weapons, TV: Monty Python, NCIS, House, Top Gear, Gruen Transfer, Spicks and Specks, Red Dwarf, QI
- Lawn Bowls, Cricket, Darts, Basketball, Football, Gym Sessions (when possible), Tennis, Badminton. I'm game to try anything! Chasing after my dogs (yes they're cute)
- Other Interests
- Theatre (musicals, comedy, concerts), Music (clarinet, piano, saxophone) Cooking, Movies either at the cinema or on the couch with a DVD!!! Love going to Markets (fan of QV). Chasing after my dogs. Hiking in national parks or just going strolling along the beach