66, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineBe true to ourselves!
To describe myself to you I would say that you will be meeting a caring, intelligent, loyal, loving and passionate person. I have been blessed with four children who are now grown up enjoying their lives. I am so very proud of all their achievements. Combination of university graduates and elite sportspeople. One of my children live overseas and I manage to visit on a regular basis. Family is of the highest importance to me.
Life is precious; I have reached the point where I am in a position to enjoy the rest of my life. I am financially independent, however would love to share my life with a man who is ready to commit to a long term relationship. When we find each other I am sure we will begin enjoying the rest of our lives each and every day. Sharing our day's events over a glass of red wine (or maybe a beer for you!) and debating and sharing our individual insights of the current affairs that effect us all.Champagne for all the celebrations too! I also travel regularly for my job interstate and I enjoy the diversity of my role. Would love one day to travel through France, beautiful Paris and also explore the Amalfi Coast and more of Italy.
Life is to share lots of happiness and joy. I have been really blessed with the children I have raised; we all share the love and embrace each others trials and tribulations, however I'm now ready for the next chapter! What a wonderful opportunity we now have to find each other and share in life's amazing and exciting journey together!
At a glance
- 66 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Right wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
You will be loving, loyal, kind, respectful and considerate of both of us. Ready to start a new chapter in life with a loving and caring partner. An intelligent man prepared to share their insights. Someone who would embrace the opportunity to share the joy in being involved with both our families.
- Diverse range of music from Il Divo, Vittorio Grigolo, Ed Shearen, Adele, Sam Smith, Michael Buble, Paolo Nuitini, Josh Groban
- Enjoy reading biographies, prefer fact to fiction. Barack Obama; Dreams from my Father was excellent. Eckhart Tolle; A New Earth. Self development books. Fiction; Stieg Larsson trilogy. Also enjoy reading Financial Review daily and business magazines.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoyed Jobs, The Words, Hidden Figures, All is Lost, Blue Jasmine, Taken 3, Jersey Boys. Mainly watch current affairs, SBS, Q&A and Australian Story on TV.
- Follow AFL (Go Blues!). VRC member; enjoy the Spring Carnival. Also enjoy watching Aust Open tennis, swimming championships. Can play golf; limited time though! Can slalom water ski Like walking beside the Yarra and around the Tan. I also achieved my scuba diving certification.
- Other Interests
- Entertaining and cooking for family and friends. Going out to restaurants and new style cafes. Visiting wineries in the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula. Visiting art galleries. Travelling overseas exploring new places. Shares investment, property development, business news.