50, Male, Divorced, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Oct '18
About me - headline
Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.
About me - description
Sunshine, blue skies, the smell of freshly ground coffee, the sound of waves crashing on the beach, wind rustling through the trees & good music... these simple things capture my heart and imagination.
Me: European, born in Amsterdam. Lived in various parts of Europe and a fair chunk in Ireland as well as the USA before coming to Australia in 2005. I was business sponsored, and am a permanent Australian resident.
Compassionate, try to live a healthy lifestyle. Open minded, enjoy traveling & learning. I'm a Marketing Manager, & Digital Producer for a Music & Event Management company in Melbourne & I also run several other businesses.
Looking for my Star, the one that lights up my Universe. If you'd like to know more would love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 16 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 35 - 52 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
I'm hoping to find someone who shares similar value's and doesn't take themselves too seriously. A nice smile, a kind heart goes a long way.
- I love music, no particular preference - whatever the mood takes me at the time. but I have a bit of a thing for Tom Waits, Alt-J, Pink Floyd, Bon Ivor, Leonard Cohan, Calexico, White Stripes, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, among many others
- Don't get as much time to read as I'd like to. The last book I read was "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy quirky comedies or action thrillers. Love going to the movies. On TV my favorite shows are Dexter, 24, Prison Break, Grand Designs, among others.
- I used to be heavily involved with Windsurfing before coming to Australia, but other interests have taken over since then. Do a lot of swimming & cycling. I haven't realy got the footie bug yet but if I do, more then likely it'll be Collingwood ..unless you can convince me otherwise :)
- Other Interests
- My background is in Design, I have a strong interest in art and creative people who think outside the box. I believe the best art is often found in unsuspecting places.