64, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Purr..fect .... package! - country girl heart, city girl chic.
About me - description
A woman of contradictions in a girlie, mature, feminine, spontaneous, reserved, relaxed sort of way.
I value loyalty, trust and respect, love to laugh and can find humor in most ridiculous situations. I like to present well, ¿¿my career path has had diverse changes including corporate focused work across CBD, outer Melbourne and regional areas although I do love the country and bush environment and lifestyle. Retired, however still want to contribute.
Like to keep fit with yoga and bike riding, but not a fitness addict, enjoy hobby street photography and posting to website . During my life I have travelled and lived in a number of areas within Australia, with limited travel overseas but that is now high on my agenda. Would love to meet someone to enjoy social outings, dinners or travel.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- HR/Employment / Training
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 57 - 68 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Education - High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet an interesting, kind man to share all of those moments worth remembering.
- Most music depending on mood.
- Inadvertently collect interesting books, but don't seem to get the chance to read them.
- Movies & TV
- Chick flicks and happy endings, thrillers, but not violent or horror movies, - I scare myself.
- Horse riding was on top of the list but not so much lately, enjoy being outdoors. I have a short attention span watching TV sports. Is yoga a sport?
- Other Interests
- Creativeness, photography, movies, dinners and outings with good company. Coming across exciting treasures at Sunday Markets, restoring small pieces of furniture.