65, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
Headlinelooking for aware intelligent fun company.......
Warm, sensual, affectionate, honest, down to earth. .. with a sparkle and a spiritual dimension. Cheeky wicked sense of humour when relaxed.. but serious too. Easing into retirement, enjoying friends, family. Love being outdoors, camping, walking, cycling, dancing. I dance Tango quite a bit. I love exploring new places.. have spent 3 weeks in the Simpson Desert as a volunteer. I love really good fiction. Exploring mindfullness and meaning. Interested in sunshine as energy..Wanna have fun! I travel to Sydney and Melbourne quite a lot visiting family. Booderee NP is my favourite place in the World.
At a glance
- 65 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 26 to 32 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 68 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Other background, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other Islander
- Star sign - Scorpio, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Leo, Libra, Gemini, Aquarius, Taurus, Aries
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Volunteer / Charity / Community, Financial Services, Agricultural, Government employee, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Construction, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, IT / Telecoms, Mining, Legal, Student, Administration, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Advertising / PR / Media, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Consulting, Education / Science, Other industry, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Accounting
- Student, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Customer Service Role, Professional, Tradesperson, Executive, Other job role, Business Owner, Senior Management
- Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian, Buddhist, Agnostic, New Age, Jewish, Hindu, Other religion, Atheist
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Affectionate, sensitive, intelligent, compassionate, wise (at least sometimes) someone who is lively and interested in the lives of others and current affairs. Loves the bush and ocean as well as art, literature and culture.
- Eclectic.....enjoy ArtSound FM, Eric Bibb, Eryka Badu, Adele, Brett Denon, Taj Mahal, Bob Dylan, Annie Lennox, Gotan Project, Le Choeur Sautern, blues, barber shop, tango.
- Alain de Botton- The Course of Love, Hilary Mantel - Wolf hall, Eleanor Catton - Luminaries, Alexis Wright - Carpentaria, Paul Scott - Deadman Dance, Tim Winton, David Malouf, David Mitchell, Shlink, Paulo Coehlo, Snow upon Cedars, Book Thief, Fraction of the Whole. Olivier and Parrot in America.
- Movies & TV
- Art house & good Australian movies movies: Just to be Sure, Rosalie Blum, A Pistol in Each Hand, The Guard, Once, Die Hard , Princess and the Warrior, Beneath Clouds, Australian Rules, Science of Sleep, The Darjeeling Limited ... Coen Bros, Johnny Depp. Not much TV but enjoyed West Wing, The Wire .
- Dancing, rowing, walking
- Other Interests
- Art making, camping, bush walking, cycling, design, gardens and growing things, being with friends, eating with friends, extended family, movies, work, travelling, my bantams.