44, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 12 Nov '18
About me - headline
Bit extrovert & bit introvert, want just one keeper who wants to start a family, available to fall stoopidly in love...and/or shop at Ikea and carry stuff:
About me - description
Tend to be a little bit-cheeky, wise, sweet, earthy, open, warm, deep, attentive, spontaneous and a bit witty with people that are in my inner world, my outside social face is a bit more of the same qualities but a bit reserved at first. I like myself without being conceited, more comfortably confident.
I love cooking from homemade jam to farmer market fare, to find the latest restaurants, camping in the middle of no-where to futuristic hotels in Hong Kong, climb mts., good coffee and papers in the park on a sunny day/bed on a rainy day with a delicious breakfast, random acts of kindness, funny banter to navel gazing reflections. I live my wish-list and like people who work out want they want and go for it!
INTO-using mind, heart, body and soul(often in this order), happy-hearted, coffee culture, active life i.e don't have a TV - prefer to listen music, read, do stuff, smells that make me want to lean in closer, love sharing wish-lists, and part of that is also independence and mutual support to make dreams come to life, not sit on a notepad and die. In all things I dig the works of Khalil Gibran knows stuff about all stuff. Yes, reading is sexy. What sparks you?
To date enjoyed lots of travel with business consulting work and now feel at the time where I want to share my life with someone who digs me and I dig them and open to their lead and all that jazz with a full backing of the Buena Vista Social Club in the backdrop..(oh I and I like to write)
POST-ADDENDUM-After a few exchanges, aware that I should also say NOT INTOS which=no drugs, financially tight..eww, excessive tv/watching sport/cars enthusiasts-there will be other women who dig this-let love rule! No judgement, just respect different life choices for myself and others.Step closer if you get all th
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Mixed Race
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 28 - 48 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Star sign - Leo, Sagittarius, Taurus, Cancer, Aries, Scorpio, Gemini
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Large-ish, Athletic, Average
- Other Christian, New Age, Catholic, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other religion
What I'm looking for
Looking for a keeper, my attention tends to be captured by people that travel, that laugh easily, are kind, a bit of old world values, and generally feel 'good' about themselves and have ambition/passion. Whilst I believe in equality in alot of things, think guys need to make 1st move and email 1st!
- Stevie wonder, the xx, monsters and men, Damien rice, Leonard Cohen, eartha kitt, David bowie, grace jones, diana krall, Andrea bocelli, and world music such as a wedding in Mexico introduced me to the sweet sounds and love stories of cumbria
- Tarun Tejal, Rumi, Pablo Neruda is very seductive with his words.
- Movies & TV
- Not really much of a TV watcher, prefer music/quiet. Like docos, art house and the occasional mainstream movie. Is this the part where I can say, no full-on bogans, cultured bogans - ok can I say that? I think I just did... befitting-those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.
- Like to play tennis, hike, bike. Born into a tigers family when pushed to reveal my team
- Other Interests
- Reading papers in the park, lazy brunches and napping afterwards on weekends. Travelled all over Europe, USA, Sth America - always approach world with a sense of wonder/curiosity and you will see great things be it local or o/s. As much as I can meet people and have a connection, also enjoy quiet.