37, Female, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
Hi, I'm a counsellor, and am finishing studies to become a registered Psychologist. I have a beautiful two-year-old daughter and she brings my family and I a lot of happiness. I'm lucky to have a supportive family, and we are all very close. I love travelling, snowboarding, and spending time with family and friends. I'm also into going to the gym and running, and would really like to run a half marathon at some stage this year-but then again I did say that last year!I'm looking to meet someone who is family oriented, kind and has a good sense of humour:)
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 2 years old
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 35 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is kind hearted,has good values,family oriented and has a good sense of humour.If you can snowboard or ski that would be a bonus!
- david grey,jeff buckley,john Mayer,Coldplay,temper trap,dave Mathews,sublime,unwritten law,bob Marley,matisyahu,Mumford and sons,boy and bear..are a few on my iPhone
- I am reading a lot of textbooks and journal articles at the moment.I do love biographies ,and am really interested in people and places.
- Movies & TV
- Usually like watching comedy or thrillers.
- snowboarding,hiking,running, gym
- Other Interests
- spending time with family and friends.