Headline“I'm not a one in a million kind of girl...I'm a once in a lifetime kind of woman”
Nacho Average Girl.....mmmm, nachos. Yep, I'm into food (love cooking it but love eating it more). Here are some things you need to know about me:
- I dance in my kitchen while I'm making dinner - it provides HUGE entertainment for my kiddos, adds to my daily cardio, and keeps my moves fresh for when Beyonce or JLo need me.
- Laughing is sexy, so whether your preferred brand of humour is snark, sarcasm or cheeky - bring it on because it's all good. I take men who can make me laugh seriously.
- Life is too short for fake stuff (food, people, body parts - feel free to add to the list).
- You know that saying: Classy, Sassy and a little Bad Assy.....yep, that.
- Everyday I repeat the word "seriously". Usually in 16 different ways.
- I think people are fascinating. Seriously.
- I love Bunnings. And Masters. And Home Timber & Hardware. But mostly Bunnings.
- I'm not really into flowers or jewellery but chocolate is a whole other story.
- I'm very grateful to the French for champagne, cheese and Paris. But seriously, the whole fois gras thing has to stop.
- I talk to the people on the radio when I'm driving.
- Articulate people make me swoon.
- I love sassy quotes like: "A woman without curves is like a pair of jeans without pockets; you don't know where to put your hands" ;)
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at chocolate cake. Just kidding (sort of).
So what makes you awesome?
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||40 - 55 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 75km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a strong, intelligent, witty, affectionate man who can call me on my sh*t, challenge me to become a better person and who loves that I'm an independent, capable woman.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'll listen to just about everything: classic, opera, jazz, blues, rock, pop etc. Can't handle anything that makes my ears bleed ie heavy metal.
- Books are a great passion of mine and I always have a pile to read. I like the classics, crime fiction, some autobiographies but I also have some really odd choices.
- Movies & TV
- I don't get to watch much but when I do, I don't like depressing stuff - I like happy endings or thought provoking material. ABC2/3 are the most popular channels in our house.
- Swimming, gym, pilates, barre and walking.
- Other Interests
- Yep but I'd prefer you to ask me yourself.