Pebbles89 (was EllaBella89)
28, Female, Single, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineNot quite ready to appear on a reality series to find love!
I have a PhD in engineering but I am currently working in data analysis. After a day at work I love coming home to chill and get into a good tv series. Weekends are usually spent sleeping in, drinking good coffee and planning my next holiday. I tend to prefer plans over spontaneity but am hoping someone can show me the benefits of not always having a plan.
I have been fortunate enough to live and be schooled overseas when I was younger. Living the expat lifestyle is amongst my happiest childhood memories and is an experience I would like to give my family one day.
Some random facts about me...
- I enjoy putting flat pack furniture together
- If I buy it, I'll carry it
- I know the difference between your and you're and they're, there, and their
- I rarely use social media
- I love Excel!
At a glance
|Age||28 years old||30 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo||Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Cancer, Aquarius, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo|
|Personality||Private||Very Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Private|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, High School, Diploma|
|Religion||Catholic||Anglican, Other Christian, Other, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Agnostic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is willing to invest the time in developing a long term relationship. If you can challenge me intellectually and keep up then we will be off to a great start.
- Elvis Presley. Do Christmas carols count?
- I love to read. One of my favourites is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- Movies & TV
- Stargate, Gilmore Girls, Twin Peaks, Hamish & Andy, Homeland, Scooby Doo, Frasier, Doc Martin, Will and Grace, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Blue Hawaii, Do Christmas movies count?
- Not a massive sports fan. Every now and again, I accidentally find myself discussing NRL...but don't worry it doesn't happen too often. If I had to pick I'm a Dragons fan (and a closet Sharkies fan...haha - after all I am a Shire girl!)
- Other Interests