36, Male, Single, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
Headline60% of the time it works...every time
I run a tech thing by day and by night I climb. Overly introspective, into psychology, MMA and living anything but a typical 9-5 life. A little too ambitious and competitive, but I'll let you win. I think adults don't play enough. Seeking something authentic with someone I aim to call my best friend.
Authentic communication and emotional intelligence are attributes I admire tremendously.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||25 - 39 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Interested in forming an authentic connection. Bubbly and optimistic. Someone that knows them self. Happy to pursue friendship first.
- Placebo, Radiohead, Metallica, Korn, Sia, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons, Die Antwood, The Jezebels, Kid Cudi, London Grammar, Fleetwood Mac, Johnny Cash, Tool, NIN, Massive Attack, Nirvana, Paramore.
- Mostly non fiction psychology related stuff.
- Movies & TV
- Shawshank Redemption, 500 Days of Summer, Fight Club, American Beauty, Road to Perdition, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Amelie Buffy, 6 Feet Under, The Big C, Westworld is pretty amazing.
- Climbing, Cycling, MMA, Motorsport
- Other Interests
- Psychology, Philosophy, Futurology, Biology