62, Female, Divorced, Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '18
HeadlineHi there: Time for a coffee ...?
I'm definitely relational: people, rather than task, focused. Friends are my greatest treasures. Life needs love and laughter. I thrive on humour, time with family and friends, and really enjoy a stimulating discussion. I delight in a day near the beach - or connect me with nature anywhere and I'm content.
On moving to Queensland from Tasmania, I rediscovered camping. I realised it's not as freezing under canvas here :-)).
Equally happy enjoying a nice meal out or live theatre/music/movie :-)
Jazz, anyone ... ?
And did I mention travelling... :-))?
Have been to a few European spots: Copenhagen, where I was treated like royalty when I told them I was Tasmanian ... :-)) ; London just for a few days on the way to Prague, but long enough to catch Sir Paul (McCartney) in Hyde Park, and the emergency department at St Barts after falling in the Paris metro (dodgy manhole) before jumping on the train to London. And then there was Dublin - well, you don't visit Ireland so much as you go home ... :-)
At a glance
- 62 years old
- Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Personality - Social
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 50 - 120 years old
- Within 500km
- Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian
- Ah, I relish listening to music. Can't imagine the world without it. Let's start with a bit of jazz first ....? Then some U2 perhaps ... then flow into some stirring and moving classics ... Not forgetting The Beatles, of course ...
- Like to curl up with a good book, sometimes .. Real-life adventures 'n biographies, humorous or inspirational works that you can build your life on: The Manufacturer's Handbook ... :-)
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy a movie that makes me laugh :-)))) ... with not too many tears :'-(( ... Like to catch the odd French movie or two: to keep my language skills fluent ...
- I do watch the odd soccer (football :-) game - bit of a Spurs (Tottenham ) fan :-)
- Other Interests
- Hey, want to go adventuring ...? I love nothing more than taking off in the car to see where we end up, lost in conversation, mislaid in the music. Destination: city, coastal or country, wherever. It's fun to explore ...