46, Female, Separated, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineTime to start looking for relationship 2.0
If I had to use 3 words to describe me I'd say...easygoing, fun & witty (although the last one could be debatable!). I'm independent, educated, well travelled & always looking to learn or try something new. I'm fortunate to have wonderfully loyal friends in my life.
I'm an avid reader, watcher of arthouse movies & a Melbourne Theatre Company subscriber. For fitness, I work out 2-3 times a week in the gym. I sound like a bore!
I'm not a princess so don't need to be wined & dined. However, good food, intelligent conversation, friendly banter and a few laughs will win me over every time. Add a wine or 2 and that's what I'd consider a great night out...or in. Simplicity is the key...an open fireplace, a sunset, cuddles, shared experiences, reading the paper, comfortable silence, togetherness.
My 2 teenage children are the most important people in my life so, selfishly, I'd like someone who is understanding of the constraints that children can put on ones life. I have some nights & weekends free so I do have time for someone in my life, albeit, not full time.
Having covered all the cliches, it's time for some random thoughts:
* If you were looking for me, I'd aim for left of centre.
* I tell people I'll meet them for coffee. I don't drink it. Hot chocolate please! (Note to self..consider removing, you've just ruled out 99% of Melburnians)
* As a nearly 6ft tall woman it's hard to buy shoes. Most have 2-3" heels and I end up looking like a baby giraffe.
* If I was having a dinner party & had to invite 3 living Melburnians, I'd choose...Helen Garner, Paul Kelly and Ross & John. Ok, technically that's 4 but Ross & John come as a package so I'm claiming them as one. All are invited for their poignant musings on life.
Enough about me, how about you?
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 13 to 17 yo
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
If you consider yourself adventurous, intellectual, a good conversationalist, passionate, sensual and believe you can match my cheekiness...enquire within!
- I enjoy all music except classical, doof doof & thrash metal
- I'm an avid reader of all genres
- Movies & TV
- I'm often out watching arthouse movies with the odd commercial film thrown in.
- I'm competitive & will give most sports a go. The only sports I abhor are horse racing & the greyhounds. If you're a punter, you're not for me.