54, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Love to laugh, chat and get out and about.
About me - description
I'm easy going, outgoing and independent with great friends and family. Life's good, but I just think it would be more fun shared with someone else!
Am always up for a good chat (or spirited discussion!) on the latest topics (or controversies!) and friends say that I'm a pretty good listener too.
I love travelling. I've had great trips and lived overseas but some of my best holidays have been closer to home - the coast road between Cairns and Cooktown was amazing.
Work's important to me and keeps me busy but it's certainly not my life, so I don't have any problems having an excellent work life balance.
I like to be active but I'm not over the top about it. Really like walking, I did the 100km Oxfam Trailwalk a few years ago. Very happy to finish it in one piece but absolutely never again!
Enjoy watching others being active too and go to the footy and cricket when I can.
I do regular volunteer work, for me it's important to give back and it's also a lot of fun.
Looking forward to meeting new and interesting people!
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A genuine and thoughtful man who shares the same values as me, but equally someone who likes to have fun and a good laugh!
- There's always music playing at home... Elvis Costello, Pink, The Cure, Paul Kelly, Simple Minds, Neil Young, Peter Gabriel, REM, Robbie - the list goes on.
- Enjoy a good auto/biography. I also glance at The Age daily (must be one of the few who still get the paper home delivered!).
- Movies & TV
- Have to admit that I love a chick flick, but also like action movies (as long as they're not too violent!). I'm always very happy with a good comedy.
- Enjoy the footy and cricket. Spring Carnival is fun too as I like the odd flutter. Love walking as much as I can.
- Other Interests
- Travel, there are always new places to visit. I like getting out about especially if it involves eating! My volunteer work also continues to challenge me. Otherwise what I also really enjoy is catching up with friends and family.