60, Female, Separated, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 04 Oct '18
About me - headline
Not your archetypal female. Educated, intelligent (reasonably) - and 'reasonable'. Genuine, compassionate and fiercely loyal. Good cook; chainsaw competent!
About me - description
Note: Stamps expired.
Also, if you have no photos or a meaningful profile then I will not respond.
Here to find a new partner.
I'm looking for 'One' good man for the rest of my life, not a casual relationship based on 'let's see how it goes' ???
I don't need a 'Make-Do' or 'Mr Fix-It'.
I've been highly focused and a motivated provider, with drive, stamina, and a work ethic that few could match.
I'm a grafter, not afraid of physical hard work; certainly 'no princess' unless requested.
I 'say it like it is'. I don't tolerate bullshit.
Decent with sound morals & high standards; consider myself 'normal' (no drama Queen), empathetic to others needs and generous to a fault. Sociable but selective with my time and company.
Used to rural living + the obligatory maintenance. Lifelong Equine competitor, broke & trained my own horses.
I retain my love of the outdoors, nature, wildlife, animal welfare, and will always be a hands-on interior decorator/renovator, gardener/landscaper - hence my competence with a chainsaw.
I have achieved much, though there is so much more to experience.
Have always been a successful, all-round sports person - Now have an electric bike (blimey) to effectively exercise my dog Dodger (Rhodesian Ridge-back X). Dodger is an important, non-negotiable part of my life, and is an inside/outside dog.
Your profile: correct age + recent photos - No Discrepancies !
I'm having to rebuild my life from scratch. I'm not financially secure so I'm not expecting to enjoy retirement.
If you're in the same boat we can climb that ladder 'again' - together!
There is no room for mistakes; I want to create and enjoy a positive future with a man who will respect and love me, - as I will him.
Where are you?
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 30 to 33 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 52 - 68 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet
- Other Christian, Anglican, Buddhist, Other religion
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Loyal & committed, retains that touch of charisma that sets you apart, has the ability & drive to climb the ladder - 'Again'. Can you be my best friend and spar with my Pommy humor? Are you naturally understanding & loving and can weather the 'good n the bad'? Are YOU the Real Deal ?
- Anything good - Dire Straits, Billy Joel, Seal, Annie Lennox, Robbie Williams, Bon Jovi, Mumford and Sons, Gary Barlow, Cat Empire, Leonard Cohen - Varied, but not into Jazz, Rap or head-banging stuff !
- Light reading when time permits, but love crosswords - which don't make me fall asleep.
- Movies & TV
- Hate reality TV. Like documentaries & British dramas, serious movies - too many to mention.
- WAS an excellent all-round competitive sports person/equine competitor. Now - more inclined to consider Gymnasium/keep fit.Not into walking - too slow! Cycle daily but cheat with electric bike - too hilly where I live. Still game to try any extreme sport. I would sky dive regularly finances allowing
- Other Interests
- Interior Design/ home reno projects, gardening. Art, Antiques. Dining at 'good' restaurants. Occasional weekends away/hols! My family - daughters + grandchildren - obviously.Wildlife, all animals, my dog. Making my home my castle! Open to trying anything new. Optimistically, time with partner.