46, Female, Single, Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- Last online:
About me - description
In a fast moving, increasingly automated, and technologically centered world, where we're encouraged to "think on our feet," & "hit the ground running," there are people (me) who completely bust the trend. I prefer to slow down, take the time to mull things over, and consider my actions, the world, and my place in it. I tend to be more observant and wait before coming to a conclusion, not easily swayed by popular opinion.
I guess the most obvious thing about me is I thrive on deep conversations where I feel a strong connection with someone. And I like to think I'm a good listener and a good conversationalist. I don't like to talk about myself so I'm always asking other questions about themselves.
I have a calm demeanor, tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. I stand up for what's right without being preachy or self - righteous. At the same time, I intuitively understand which battles are worth fighting for.
No one please that I have to mentally filter the truthfulness of their verbal acrobatics.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- Mixed Race
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 250km of Perth 6000
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- Aboriginal / TSI, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Indian, Maori, Asian, Middle Eastern, Other background, Mixed Race
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Someone diffusing warmth & friendliness, free from undue bias or preconceived opionions. An intuitive person that can operate by instinct. A Man that does not go around bragging about anything. Having a sense of humour, being able to laugh at - or at least see the humour in life's absurdities.
- Beautiful Nostalgic music - Emotional Film Soundtracks (Hans Zimmer) through to the whiny guitars, spectacular vocal range, combed hair to the ceilings - the 80s. I need my ear drums so no music by heavy distortion, pinch harmonics, & whammy bar abuse (Heavy Metal).
- Very rarely do I reach for a book nowadays. I read mostly on the net. Victorian eras, Humans of New York, Fatual articles. Reading/visual interest in old photos and the background meanings.
- Movies & TV
- loveeeee a good movie with a meaningful ending. Anything profound, involving, bold & original. The Intouchables, Lion, a comedy/ drama. Cannot watch zombies, aliens, vampires, - I'll fall asleep. Truely cutting - edge contemporary mix of Local & International programmes. Foreign films.
- Can watch most sport with ease particularly the Rugby (union), I will be the first to confess I am no fitness guru but I do make a conscious effort to eat healthy and take a daily walk.
- Other Interests
- Animals, I love them all. I can google kittens all day. Asian cooking, (chuck the coriander out). Am interested in most things but have tendencies to switch off about hunting and anything relatable. Antiques, People, History behind anything old. Admiration for creativity.