61, Female, Single, MacArthur / Camden, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for that elusive connection with you.
ONLY INTERESTED IN CONTACT FROM MEN IN AUSTRALIA, THANKS.
Independantly, owned and operated. Young thinking, assertive, confident, outgoing, caring, sharing, organised, fun loving, I take pride in my appearance but not high maintenance.
I can be romantic, spontaneous, tactile, love holding hands, talking, laughing, and I call a spade a spade. I engage with people quickly and easily and enjoy people watching.
I'm not on here looking for 'one night stands' or 'friends with benefits' I am looking for a man who has time to establish a friendship and progress into a relationship. A man who is confident without ego and will be an equal, who also appreciates the simple things in life and has a 'can do' nature without taking over.
Love getting dressed up for nights out with friends dining and dancing, listening to a good band and having a dance, but also happy to stay home and watch a DVD or cook together and enjoy 'us' time...and I like 'me' time too.
I don't believe we have to agree on everything or to enjoy all the same things to be compatible but I do believe we need that connection.
Its hard to get a feel for someone by their words, but if you have read something here that appeals to you then 'kiss' me or send me an email.
Not a fan of prolonged email tennis matches, I would rather talk than type so lets meet for coffee and test the connection face to face......what do you think??
One more thing.......if you send me a message, please give me access to your CURRENT photos.........not the ones that are 5 or 10 years old, after all we are visual creatures its only natural to be curious about what we look like......now. Thanks.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- MacArthur / Camden, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 21 to 26 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Star sign - Gemini, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Pisces, Aquarius, Aries, Scorpio, Libra
- Personality - Very Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Private, Very Social
- Eye colour - Other, Hazel, Blue, Grey, Green, Brown, Black
- Hair colour - Black, Grey, Bald, Red, Dark Brown, Other, Blonde, Light Brown, White
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Large-ish, Average, Athletic
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Degree, Diploma, Some college
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, IT / Telecoms, Healthcare / Medical, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Administration, Sales / Marketing, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Student, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Accounting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Other industry, Customer Service / Call Centres, Financial Services, Government employee, Legal, Defence / Emergency Services, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Property / Real Estate, Education / Science, Retired, HR/Employment / Training, Mining, Agricultural, Advertising / PR / Media, Trades / Services, Construction, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting
- Professional, Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Technical, Business Owner, Student, Management, Executive, Customer Service Role, Other job role, Tradesperson
- Right wing, Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong political beliefs
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
Friendship first, hopefully creating a connection mentally, physically & emotionally & building on that step by step. You will know how to communicate, have confidence without ego, good manners, GSOH, be emotionally available & ready to participate in a relationship, and, has time for one.
- Love music, all types, listen alot in the car. The genre depends on where I am, who I am with and mood of the moment. Music is magic, it can transport you back to a face, a place, a time....enjoy 70s, 80s Funky, Motown, Latin, Jazz, Disco, Blues.
- Have always enjoyed reading, always reading something, usually a biography, or Mind, Body Spirit type. Read for pleasure and for knowledge.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy the movies, don't go enough... Comedies, drama, some science fiction. Don't see the point in horror, blood & guts or body count movies. Watch favourites on TV and Netflix, love watching a full series over a weekend and getting engrossed in it.
- Have played sport but would rather go for a walk or go dancing. I dance Ceroc (Modern Jive) mainly, also Country Line dancing, and West Coast Swing during the week.
- Other Interests
- Great coffee, people watching and being social. Listening to bands, dining out with friends, dancing the night away. Going for drives in a car or bike. Weekends away. Exploring new places, making new memories. Love going on cruises too.