- Last online:
- 22 Jun '17
Headline“I am straight forward and honest, I think I can be fun, still have a bit of an adventurous spirit and like to travel.”
I am fit and active and I work hard. I like time to myself but like socialising too. I have recently enjoyed trips skiing in Japan, walking in New Zealand and art and beautiful buildings in Paris and Cambodia. However Darwin is home and I am happy to be here, the little things in life can make me smile. Being relaxed and happy is important to me.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||48 - 60 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, No children, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Doesn't want children, Is fine if I have children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that is respectful, but keen to have fun, a positive attitude most of the time, likes to travel, fairly fit and has a reasonably healthy lifestyle.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 80,s 90's some classical some jazz, salsa music.
- ecletic, have ready lots of types, psychological thrillers, science fiction, literary greats.
- Movies & TV
- good comedies, human interest stories especially based on real lives, slightly arty movies, don't like horror or violence, don't mind good war movies.
- appreciate great sporting occasions, don't follow any particular sport. I am fit and active and like to be healthy.