- Last online:
- 18 Nov '17
Headline“You can't make everyone happy. You're not Nutella.”
- Making lists.
- Poking at a wood fire.
- A single cut from one end of the wrapping paper to the other.
- Realising that I haven't lost my wallet after all.
- Wire coat-hangers.
- Handshakes... Men never wash their hands coming out of the public toilet.
- People at checkout tills who hand you back your change with a $5 or $10 note spread out flat and all the coins balanced on top of it.
I spend my time creating film and animation, travelling the world, and opening doors for my cat.
I became a vegetarian a few years ago and now I'm almost always hungry. Sometimes I even catch myself drooling over my house plants.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||25 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows how to get U2 off my iPhone?
- Massive Attack, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Dead Weather, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, The Black Keys, Beck, The Xx, The Whitest Boy Alive, Iggy Pop, Pixies, Daft Punk, FC Kahuna, Grimes. I'll listen to just about anything except Celine Dion, and Mariah Carey... and bagpipes.
- 'Your Memory: How It Works and How to Improve It' by Kenneth L. Higbee... and... I've forgotten what else.
- Movies & TV
- I'm more interested in what's showing at Dendy rather than the latest Hollywood cheese, although I have been known to sit through the occasional chick flick without feeling too nauseous. I prefer to watch those at home rather than the cinema because it's not so far to the bathroom.
- Happy to watch most sports but I'll never understand the appeal of AFL? It's like watching a flock of seagulls fighting over a hot chip. Enjoy playing tennis, ping-pong, and badminton, as well as kayaking, bush walks, and 'proper' football.
- Other Interests
- Having intelligent conversations over a vodka martini at a classy bar, having meals with friends at sophisticated restaurants, and putting Smarties tubes on cats' legs to make them walk like robots.