27, Male, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineCrouching BJJ fighter, hidden engineer??
Intrigued or confused??
Here are some points that you need to know about me:
I love to travel (who doesn't right)? There are many worldwide destinations that still require exploration and I do need a travelling partner to see them with. However, I am also coming to the point where I am happy to settle down with the right person.
I like to keep fit. I actively compete in Brazilian Jui Jitsu (BJJ) and I also enjoy bike riding, running and going to the gym.
I believe that you need to create your own change but a little luck along the way does help in life!
Civil Engineer (now the headline hopefully makes some sense).
Weekend getaways to the beach are an absolute favourite of mine.
Enjoy a wine or two and good food.
Plenty more - just ask away!!
At a glance
- 27 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 32 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
Someone that likes to be spontaneous, fun and creative. I am happy to find a person that is ready to settle down or someone that is still open to exploring parts of the world. A sense of humour is always a plus!!
- U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Matchbox 20, Oasis, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Powderfinger, Ben Harper, Pete Murray, Pearl Jam, Gunners etc.
- Movies & TV
- GOT, Breaking Bad, Simpsons, Seinfeld, Two and Half men, Supernatural, Family Guy and How I Met Your Mother.
- AFL, BJJ and Gym. I jhave also played Soccer in the past.