35, Male, Single, Perth - Western Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 19 Sep '18
About me - headline
Fun, happy, playful...the medicine of life!
About me - description
I'm a positive and optimistic person. I believe in making the most out of what life has to offer. I like spending quality time with those closest to me and like to make life all about happiness and fun. I value my health, constantly learning and creating a career that is fulfilling, that inspires others and is highly rewarding.
I love travelling, comedy, music, dancing, art, film and theatre. I also really enjoy adrenaline sports to keep me feeling alive.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Perth - Western Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 25 - 36 years old
- Within 25km
- Have no children
- at most 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I'd love to meet a girl who is loving, caring, kind, intelligent, driven, fun and playful and who challenges me now and again.
- Music makes the soul come alive! I LOVE all kinds of music. It is a universal language. As my favourite state is happy, positive and loving, I love music that makes me feel this way.
- I read books in personal growth, leadership and coaching and the odd magazine like Men's Health.
- Movies & TV
- Love comedies! Also enjoy action movies, thrillers as even the romantic ones :-)
- Gym, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking and trekking, Gaelic football and hurling are my main sports but always like to try my hand at most things!