61, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 06 Mar '18
HeadlineI'd like to meet a man whose profile is not filled with jaded cliches ...someone with a touch of pizzazz and charisma.
I have an amazing 25 yr old son whom I adore unashamedly, wonderful friends, excellent health, financially very comfortable and generally have a life that is blessed. I am well travelled but still have a long bucket list of places and things to do. Love excitement but dislike recklessness.
Not a beach babe or an outdoor warrior. Prefer the comforts of life...good food, fine wines and great company. Enjoy entertaining and all that goes with it. Love music and movies...all things artistic. I am probably a bit vain as I like to take care of myself but definitely not the "brassy" sort. I appreciate style and elegance but turned off by those who take themselves too seriously.
I love to laugh, and enjoy a sense of the absurd...I have often been described as wickedly irreverent. Definitely not a prude and find a good sense of humour very attractive in a man.
While my friends tell me I am kind, caring and generous, I am most certainly not a push over. I see through insincerity and opportunism quickly. Zero tolerance for subterfuge and dishonesty.
I don't NEED someone in my life, but would love to be able to share it with that someone special.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||58 - 70 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with style, intelligence and a wicked sense of humour. Someone who is proud of their accomplishments, their appearance and their sense of self...without being full of themselves. Someone without huge regrets. Someone still eager to learn and experience new things. Someone a bit special.
- Love most music....eclectic taste..classical through to classic rock. Learning to play the piano (very badly).
- Enjoy crime, psycho thrillers and general good quality fiction.
- Movies & TV
- SBS, ABC and good movies. Regular at the State Cinema. Also enjoy architectural and interior design programs (but not The Block style rubbish)
- Not really interested....in a past life spent hours watching rugby union which I still enjoy. An ex-gym junkie, I now workout at home and walk every day.
- Other Interests
- Love art and have collected a lot along the way... enjoy flea markets and hunting for antiques, museums, galleries. Love the theatre, discovering interesting new restaurants and live music...but also love my home and homemaking.