Headline“Laughter comes easily to me.”
Perhaps the easiest way to portray the person that I am on a site like this where everyone seems to have the same traits i.e. great sense of humour, affectionate, caring, romantic etc. etc is to talk about how my friends relate to me. As a fun loving, youthful 65 year old widow in a world of couples, I am constantly invited to be a part of whatever my friends are doing. My friends range in age from their thirties through to their seventies and I'm never considered the odd number out because I am blessed with a great personality and a sunny disposition. I love to make people laugh and I do it easily. I instinctively show a genuine interest in what is happening in my friends' lives and am respectful of other peoples' point of view even if I do not agree with them. I have a great capacity to give which I learnt raising my children predominantly on my own and during the years I spent caring for my late husband during his long and sad journey into Alzheimer's Dementia. I am not just Mum to my two children I am a friend. My life experience and running my own marketing business has given me the ability to comfortably communicate with people from all walks of life. Cruising the east coast of Australia in our yacht with my late husband was also an amazing experience - meeting and enjoying the company of people from all walks of life. I've always worked hard but have enjoyed adventure in my life and traveled extensively but look forward to more adventures and further travel. I love to cook, entertain and share my beautiful home with family and friends. I'm fun, laugh easily, am a good listener and am honest. Love the outdoors, music, dancing, the beach, picnics, drives in the country and I am looking forward to sharing what this wonderful country has to offer with a good man
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||60 - 70 years old|
|Location||Hawkesbury, NSW||Within 75km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Rock and pop music. Chicago, Adele, Kenny Rogers. Anything I can dance to and sing along with. Also enjoy classical and easy listening music.
- Thrillers especially anything from the Lincoln Rhymes series of by Jeffery Deaver, historical novels especially by Ken Follett, biographies, any book that grabs me from page 1 and home/garden magazines.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy dramas, British comedy, current affairs animal and geographic documentaries, most, things on the ABC or SBS but generally not a huge watcher of TV.
- I don't play sport as such but enjoy yoga, the gym, walking, sailing.
- Other Interests
- Love anything water related especially boating, the beach, Spent two amazing years cruising the east coast of oz with my late husband. I'm resourceful and an achiever. Love to cook and entertain.