- Last online:
- 23 May '17
Headline“Seeking a social companion”
Iam a single lady who is interested in activities such as gardening, movies, dining out, travel, sport, and performinmg arts. I enjoy happy and positive people with a good sense of humor, and would like to meet a gentleman who shares these interests and values.
At a glance
|Age||75 years old||70 - 75 years old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Some college, Diploma|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who is happy, outgoing, positive, and active. - someone who enjoys social interaction and is comfortable in most situations.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy classical, especially Baroque,and general 'easy listening' music
- I enjoy reading general fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy most movies, as long as there is no violence. On TV, I watch documentaries and natures-based programs.
- I am interested in most sports, including tennis, AFL, Rugby League, some motor racing, snow skiing and swimming. I participate in ten-pin bowling, lawn bowls and dancing.
- Other Interests
- I really enjoy ballroom dancing, spending time with my family, meeting friends. I also am a member of a charity which helps children, and walking my dog in the mornings.