54, Female, Separated, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineCool change, sunny outlook
Good humoured and positive in outlook, I'm happy in my life and ready to embrace what's next (except for writing this bit of my profile).
I work hard and enjoy what I do but am happy to leave the job behind at the end of the day. I'd much rather spend my time with family and friends, exploring what Melbourne has to offer. I have a keen sense both of fair play and of the ridiculous, and try not to take it all too seriously. As well as pondering the state of the nation, I'm also addressing life's big mysteries such as why freshly buttered toast always lands the wrong way up.
There's a lot more I could say, but I'd prefer to share that in person. If you're interested in finding out more, why not get in touch?
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 59 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
A positive outlook is very important. A nice bloke who likes to laugh and wants to make me laugh. Kindness, intelligence and thoughtfulness. Conversation about everything and nothing. Generosity of spirit and willingness to let things unfold.
- Usually walk around with a soundtrack gleaned from the last 40 years of loving music (some of it extremely daggy). Bowie, Nick Cave, New Order, Go-Betweens, Paul Kelly, The Clash, Mumford and Sons, Daft Punk, Lloyd Cole. Love live music and making a point of seeing as much of it as I can this year.
- Have recently stocked up on lots of paperbacks (yes, real books!) with the intention of reading something other than the daily newspaper on a mobile device. I've always worked with words.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to get stuck into something engrossing: love getting lost in another world. Drama, comedy and documentaries. Catching up on stuff I've missed and old favourites on Netflix and Stan.
- Walking, Pilates and yoga. Happy watching offspring play sport. AFL doesn't really do it for me despite having lived in Melbourne for over 25 years.
- Other Interests
- Friends, people, writing, design and interiors, popular culture, travelling near and far, art galleries and museums, coffee, wine, food (eating out, eating in, cooking when inspiration strikes), long lazy afternoons, drawing, history, stories, countryside walks, laughing loud and often